Reviews for Buried Secrets
luckydarkpage chapter 6 . 9/20/2007
aww... its seems lik a good story... keep writing... update soon...
wiccanslayer chapter 6 . 9/18/2007
Hey, nice storyline so far. Just wanted to remind u that Harry's mom Lily is actually a red-head... Hope to see more of this one soon! :)
Star's Shadow chapter 6 . 9/16/2007
Great story! _
Tanydwr chapter 6 . 9/16/2007
Hah, I think Harry's only problem would be that she tried to end the world... Maybe.

One observation - Willow inherited the red hair from Lily, as well as redheaded paternal grandmother.

And in the letter of the first chapter, Mom ought to be Mum, in keeping with British conventions - and the books themselves.

Still, good concept, and I look forward to the mutual reactions to each other's lives. And Teddy, of course.

Lol, Tanydwr
LadyKatherine29 chapter 5 . 9/1/2007
Great update. the plot is moving quite well. the flow is perfect. I really like how you have written everyone so far. this has been a very fun read.
collinbradley chapter 4 . 8/31/2007
Please update again soon!
pezgirl1 chapter 4 . 8/31/2007
interesting (:
LadyKatherine29 chapter 4 . 8/31/2007
both chapters three and four were really good. you have done a nice job on this. I really liked how you broke up Harry and Ginny. that was nicely written. The follow and plot are both really great. you have done a great job.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
oh this is great! I just read the first chapter over at HPff (I'm Minerva Ann McGonagall there), and I had to look and see if it was here, and it was! ! ! ! I really can't wait for more of this, and I do hope you find a way for Harry & Ginny to be together.
LadyKatherine29 chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
sorry about the late review. I really enjoyed chapter two. your moving the story along very well. Being very true to the harryverse and you have both Harry and Ginny down pat. while I don't like the parring at all. I do enjoy how your write them. You have a good grip on everything. The plot is clearly just as how JKR would have done it. The flow is great and over all, this is developing nicely. A fun read.
Allen Pitt chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
makes sense-from the agency they can get the name (Rosenberg) & the town... of course there's a semi dead end there if it's after season 7 ( big crater where Sunny D used to be) -but figuring HP is 17 ...well, I'm not clear on how old his parents were when they had him... if 1 year later then it's the summer after Buffy season 3; or season 4 if 2 years later, etc... up to you, I guess-the greater the delay, the more super-powerful Willow is...

if it's the summer after season 5, W. will be too obsessed with bringing Buffy back to be reasoned with (and if she hears about that DH stone that brings back the dead...yikes) - between 3 & 4 or 4 & 5 is when she was the happiest, I think-
Belle Morte Rising chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Great first chapter, really really can't wait for the second and to see who his sister is, i have my hopes.
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Makes sense, with Willow resembling Willow more than James... presumably HP can trace her using the adoption papers as a starting point the 'inheritance' at Hogwarts...
LadyKatherine29 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Intresting. Now this looks to be something well worth waiting for. This looks like it could be shaping up to be something very special. Depending on what you decide to do next. The first chapter was a very nice read. Except that some of it was far too grouped together. A little more spacing. but other than that a very nice first chapter.