Reviews for In the End We'll Smile
ToManyLetters chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Great story. Definitely a piece of canon that was missing and should absolutely have been included. I almost wonder if Ms Rowling is just afraid to write true grief - after Sirius and all. (And stuff she's gone through.)

Well, done. Well written.

Just one little beef: "Lee Jordon's" should be "Lee Jordan's"
Power of the quill chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Nice story. I laughed myself at George's mental image of ROn sobbing in Harry's arms on account of Lavender's necklace. ROn and George were well in character. Good job.
Tearjerker22 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I nearly cried when I read this! Great job with the emotion, and I loved the humor in adding the Extendable Ear to the board.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Oh, this was great. I love how Ron finally got George to come out of himself and move on. The collage idea was fantastic, and the Dementors in Hawaii were hysterical!
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Lol, nice! I'm glad Ron cared enough to be brave and pull George out of his trance.
RemusSiriusJames chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Awesome job. I loved the interaction with George and Ron.
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Very sweet! I expected it would make me sad again, but quite to the contrary it made me smile all the way through the end. I somehow wished though, that you had made Ron's decision to stay at the shop permanent (that's what JK said, right?). Don't get me wrong, it's your story, of course you don't have to follow what she imagined, but I feel bad for George for being left alone again...

Anyways, I really liked your story a lot! Thanks for sharing :o)
fatalxbeautee chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
NUMBER 20! Sorry, just had to rejoice.

I loved Fred so much, and it was such a shame that he died. Now, I'm going to feel horrible watching the movies and knowing that one of them is going to die eventually.

This fic was really very good and so you had no reason to be scared. In fact, you should write more.
Rude and not Ginger chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Oh, now you've made me cry. Though I got happy again reading on, lol. Very well written!
silverempire chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I love the way you're picturing George, and the way you make him react to his loss. Ron is so Ron-like, just the way he also is in the books. It is an amazing story, you should write more. This goes definitely into my favorites. P.S. I smiled too in the end, the "Dementors: Hawaii or Bust" line is hylarious!
gredforge chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
It is a wonderful story, I'm impressed. thank you.
petites sorcieres chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
actually I find it funny -lol ! So great -
justastranger chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Beautiful. I really loved how you went into detail about everyone else's lives, especially by using photographs.
mackgirl chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I loved it... I actually teared up a little at the beginning. I hate two things about book 7 one Fred was killed and second JKR didn't even have the decency to tell us what happened to George in the epilogue all she's done is made a small remark about it in an interview. The twins are my favorite thank you for writing this.
Ai Lirimaer chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Amazing. This is simply amazing! You really wrote the Ron and George well, it sounds just like the things they would say. I love the wall, and the Quibbler title- sounds just like something that J.K. herself my say! Excellent job- you're a great writer- keep up the amazing work!