Reviews for The Path to
sj chapter 47 . 2/3/2013
Thank you for the update! I really liked these last two chapters. Looking forward to reading more :)
tanilc chapter 47 . 2/3/2013
Loved it espically the moment with aj.
Rachael chapter 47 . 2/3/2013
Wonderful! Great ending. I live to see them happy.

I know it's a long shot but an update on We Were Friends Once would be wonderful.
lynn1974 chapter 47 . 2/3/2013
Loved The New Chapter. Great Story.
Guest chapter 47 . 2/3/2013
That was so sweet. Brazen, the couple we will never have on screen. Maybe Sbu and Vanessa will do a Lifetime movie or something.
Rachael chapter 46 . 2/1/2013
I love this! What a great idea. I can't wait to see where you go with it.
lynn1974 chapter 46 . 2/1/2013
I love stories about Jason Quartermaine.
breysafan chapter 46 . 2/1/2013
Love it, beautifully written and left me wanting more... Thats y your my fav
sj chapter 45 . 1/28/2013
Thank you so much for the update. Enjoyed the Christmas ending for this chapter. Really loving the Jason and Brenda fiction at the moment...too bad neither of them are on the screen. Any chance your other stories will be updated? As always looking forward to reading more :)
Guest chapter 45 . 1/26/2013
Loved that you had Jason and Brenda present day. Alec her son, Jake his son, and their sister Ellie; their family. Look at you even being nice about Liz being a co-parent with Jason.
tanilc chapter 45 . 1/26/2013
Can't believe the ending. It was amazing. So glad that they got all the kids.
lovelyMary chapter 44 . 1/21/2013
Okay so I keep forgetting to review because I usually end up reading on my phone lol. Totally loving all the updates especially this latest one. And I'm totally with you about SK and LW ;)
tanilc chapter 44 . 1/20/2013
Loved the update and the aj Carly scenes where great.
Guest chapter 44 . 1/20/2013
Jase and Brenda. Da best!
Rachael chapter 43 . 1/15/2013
This was an amazing ending! I was so excited to see another update from you. Makes my day!