Reviews for Darling Pansy
NR.HPforever chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Love it! i absolutely love this series! i love the pairing! i have no criticism whatsover... sorry... all i can say is great fic, great job and thanks! :)
Harnam chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Omg. That was so fucking hot! Great job!
mark chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
i think that the story was fucking awsome. i think that it deserves 5 stars. pansy is also hot as hermione.
mark chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I think that it was a well thought of story, with very good romance about how some people get to a mysterious feeling when liking their own gender.
RejectedByMostButLovedByAll chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
hehe that was good
MaxximumRide666 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Brilliant ending, it's so Hermione!

Love Pansy she is just such a bitch that the contrast between her and Hermione is amazing!

You write them perfectly and i'll certainly be reading more of your stuff )
Inkfire chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
You seem to have a gift for weird, never-thought-of, wonderful pairings. This was pretty cool...
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Nice! Very Nice!
Don't forget to breath chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
I really like it!
Pippins Halfling chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Very sexy.
freeak chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Hi! I'm new to Pansy/Hermione and I'm writing a story right now too, and involves Hermione catching Pansy masturbating too! Although it's a little different from yours, don't worry ;)

I just needed a little incentive and searched some fics and found yours. Really, really good! Excellent writing and very good imagery. Great description, I imagined it all clearly.

I also read the sequels and found them extraordinaire. Keep up the good work. I think that, in the future, I will read some other works from you.
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I Can't Think.
ayehoneyx chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
that was hot. xD
iluvsmut chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
love it,

StopItImSpecial chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
That was a great & hot story. I love it!
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »