Reviews for Akin to Love
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I hate smoking, the smell absolutely drives me insane but I love this fic. Temari really is different so of course Shikamaru would fall for her.
Crazycally chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I really like how comparable they are with the way you write them. I'm glad you didn't add a big gushing kiss just for fluff value, its good like this :)
shikatema4life chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Crap. I think I'm gonna cry.
LxZrulez chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
. . . That was incredibly adorable. Enough said.
chiichoo chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I remember having talked to a friend regarding "love" and it went something like this. The story stands well by itself, and I was quite hoping that there could be a next part to it. Anyway, good job.
ihatewriting chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Beautiful fic. Your characterization of Temari is perfect IMO
CharlesFilth chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Very beautiful and peaceful. I liked it.
Sand-Jounin-Temari chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
third time reading it! Love it more each time.. Or something akin to love.. XD Keep up the great work!
Moon-Diva chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
This is a interesting take on their relationship! I liked the angle of it. Keep writing! ]
Little-charm chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
i like it :)

its different from most things i've read so far.
Magical Mahou chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
It's a lazy conversation: the kind you have with your best friend after a night of playing card games (when everyone is sleeping and you are the only two awake)... or so it reminded me of that

Nice fic :)
Solarius Scorch chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
"A/N: What do you think? I'm not sure what I think about this fic. I half like it, half dislike it."

That's what I thought about it, too. This was a strange conversation, and I don't really know what conclusions I should come to. Maybe I shouldn't be looking for any, then?

Anyway, it was nice to read. As always, nice job.
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
That was cute. I kind of feel like Temari in this fic cuz i'm all, "anti-love", but nontheless, i still love it! Stupid Shikamaru and smoking...
CatarinaJones chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I think I'm gonna cry...that last sentence was just so...not cheesy...YAY!
Temari.fl chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
i love your fic.! i saw your comment on "hating her" and i couldnt agree with you more, so i had to check you out:) so far i love your writing style, its amazing! i can see tema letting her gaurd down for her brothers and shika but only if the bond they have is there. sry randomness... ne way i loved you fic so im adding you to my favs(like u needed to know) well have a good one! bye