Reviews for Metamorphosis: A Hyuga Tale
Zia810417 chapter 11 . 9/13/2007
Why did both Neji and Sasuke pulled away from her and ask them selves 'what am I doing'? I WANNA SEE THEM KISSING THE CRAP OUTTA MY SHY AND BEAUTIFUL HINATA!
Zia810417 chapter 6 . 9/13/2007
Ohh~ I also love SasuHina, nice~ but I also want more HinaKili~ _
Zia810417 chapter 4 . 9/13/2007
*blush* Kilik and Hinata eh? For a second there I almost forgot its a NejiHina fic, Neji could use the competion, I hope Hinata starts to like him soon~ *pout* I want Kilik to kiss my hand~
heavenleehime chapter 15 . 9/11/2007
I think your story is really good. I can't say that I like your OC though...I know this is a NejiHina fic but somehow I really wish it was a SasuHina fic (maybe cuz they're my favorite pairing). I think you made their (SasuHina) interaction so hot! Oh well hope to see an update soon
tranquilwriter chapter 15 . 9/9/2007
I knew I couldn't trust that Kilik guy and his family. Oh well. Now, things are spicing up. Can't wait for the next one! Keep it up!
TOOCUTE8822 chapter 14 . 9/7/2007
COOL LOVE THIS STORY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND PLEASE UPDATE REAL SOON I CANT STAND THE SUSPENCE LOL XD
tranquilwriter chapter 14 . 9/7/2007
Good chapter! Take as long as you need. School is very important!
Kibagurl16 chapter 14 . 9/7/2007
I loved it! Please update AS SOON AS YOU CAN!
mellyd chapter 12 . 8/31/2007
It's Raining Men!
tranquilwriter chapter 12 . 8/30/2007
You did very well. Everything is developing quite nicely. Keep it up!
tranquilwriter chapter 11 . 8/27/2007
All right! About time. Hehe. Great job!
tranquilwriter chapter 10 . 8/25/2007
Man, Neji AND Sasuke are in denial? Is Kilik the only one who can actually admit something? Then again, I like to put Neji and Sasuke in denial in my stories too. It's just like their characters to be that way about these kind of situations.
tranquilwriter chapter 9 . 8/25/2007
Well done! I love a good fighting scene. And I'm eagerly awaiting for some good NejiHina action! Keep it up!
tranquilwriter chapter 8 . 8/24/2007
Good chapter! Sasuke in denial is always entertaining...But, so is a pissed off Neji. Please update!
soubifan700 chapter 7 . 8/23/2007