Reviews for Remembrance of Ourselves
EmzThehexNinja chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This is amazing!
boltandthunder chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
This is beautiful. Ginny's pain is so palpable, especially in the first chapter. All the characters, including Hermione's "guest appearance" were so well articulated and thought out. Well done, I was touched.
DukeBrymin chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Just makes me so grateful that they had each other.
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
So melancholy, yet subdued-ly happy.
Lyrastales chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Absolutely beautiful. The whole thing is perfectly poised between understatement and angst. I love your vision of Harry and Ginny's reunion, and also of the immediate aftermath of the battle. This is lovely writing.
Chocofreakazoid chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
i liked it a lot
random smilie chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
thats really very well done.

very pleased that ginny doesn't throw a tantrum like other depict her doing. this is good. melancholy, comforting and...good.

random smilie
HP Fan chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Wow! I always love to come across a well written, intriguing story!

You're a great author! Don't ever stop, dear.
ProfessorSpork chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
I... oh... I love it. Perfect. Perfect, perfect. In character to a T, just the right mix of humor and emotion... perfect.
Lauraceleste toolazytologin chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Good GOLLY you got me into tears with the first chapter! AND IT CONTINUES! Oh my goodness. *grabs a box of tissues*

Great work so far :)
Denise allen chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
Keep going. This is very good. I want to see where this goes. Keep writing please.
Simon Kay chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
I really enjoy the way you've done both Ginny and Harry in this story, I think they're excellent. This chapter, especially, was really wonderful to read.
DCoD chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
Beautiful in wake of tragedy and war. I'm hooked already. More please!
hpnut1 chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
Great start, keep going!
crazylittlewitch chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
I liked it. Original. Unique. Is there going to be more?