Reviews for Turn of Blade, Twist of Fate
Chibi-Kyuubi-Chan chapter 11 . 10/17/2014
Hi! I know it's been 6 years, but wow this story is so good! I love how you've focused on a lesser known character, and kunoichi to boot, and how you've really shaped her life and he interactions. Great job!

Hopefully you'll update this one day, and I'll be eager to read them! Keep up the great work! :)
Ekun-Asha chapter 11 . 8/8/2011
H-hey! This is rather inspiring! Please don't stop now!

...

Please?
denytheworld chapter 11 . 6/25/2010
Why is chapter eleven the same as chapter nine?
Joyce751 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Love the story and characters. Please update!
Sairalinde Inwe chapter 11 . 9/7/2009
TENTEN! Ok, I really like this story. I've always been sort of curious about Yuugao ever since she appeared during the Chuunin Exams and I have to say, this story is an AMAZING background on her. And now that it has Tenten in it, it's even better. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS SOON! I'm looking forward to the next installment!
Amrun chapter 10 . 6/29/2009
I forgot to mention a couple of things in my previous review.

I noticed these things that seemed to be inconsistent with canon:

Yuugao knows that Naruto is the Fourth's son? How?

When she recalls Iruka in the Academy, if their ages are even comparable, she fails to recall that he's the class clown, which is one of the only things we KNOW about Iruka from canon.
Amrun chapter 11 . 6/29/2009
I love exploring the role of the kunoichi myself, so it's great to see someone else take up the mantle. I like where you've taken this story so far and how you've dealt with some of the harder issues. I'm tired of every kunoichi being portrayed as this loving, nurturing character. It gets old.

You seem to lack proofreading, though, judging by the abundance of errors in each chapter. You would benefit greatly by a beta.

When you run out of canon guidance - which will be soon, I'm gathering - that's when the story will be harder to write, or at least that's how it would be for me. I look forward to seeing which direction you take it in.
kenni no. 1 chapter 11 . 3/13/2009
i really like this fic. i really do. it's one of those fics i'll read again and again.

kenni
Booknerrd chapter 11 . 2/17/2009
aw tenten and neji scene! That's so cute!

This story is really good...update soon!
InARealPickle chapter 11 . 1/27/2009
OMG

Did Kakashi leave ANBU because he is in love with Yuugao and didn't want to be on a team with her and Hayate?

I hope you add to this story. It's really good. I'm guessing that Hayate will be dead really soon. Plus, it would be really neat to read about the Sound invasion from an ANBU pov.
InARealPickle chapter 6 . 1/27/2009
I love Iruka... but why did he show up with Kakashi and Hayate?
InARealPickle chapter 5 . 1/27/2009
Thank you for writing an ANBU/Yuugao fic. They are rare and this one is really good.
White Butterfly chapter 11 . 8/19/2008
*has to snicker lightly at the last line's reference to the chapter title*

A nice, momentarily light hearted chapter. Definitely had fun reading it.
sophia666 chapter 11 . 8/19/2008
Great writing. It's sad to think that Hayate will die soon enough... I adore your Hayate/Yuugao. and I absolutely adored Tenten and Neji. hope we'll see more of them.
Agent of the Apothecary chapter 11 . 8/18/2008
So cute! When reading about Yuugao earlier, she seemed like a mix of Neji's stoicism with all the bits of Tenten you showcased in this chapter. Lovely! Good luck with whatever reality throws your way, but I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter . . .
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »