Reviews for Professor
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
Nice fic. I would like to imagine if Harry found that in Snape's pensieve.
madwriter223 chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
This is so cute and sweet. _
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Very cute, but I can't help but feel a tinge of sadness along with the heartwarming feeling... I can well imagine this as an actual memory, and Snape thinking back to Lily whenever he makes students sort out rotten flobberworms from good ones and reduce a first-year to tears... *sniffles*
The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Oh sque. And more squeaks and shrieks of happiness. Fluff can be so good for the brain. And soul. Teehe. Thank you for writing this.
Stronghammer chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
All I can think of is "aw..."

Poor Severus. I can totally see that instance actually happening too... Severus becoming a Potions Master entirely on Lily's suggestion..
kitsunelover chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I have no words except: SO CUTE. I don't believe I've squeed so hard in ages. I particularly liked how all of the detention suggestions they came up with were eventually used-some on Lily's son, no less, hehe. Great job!
FullMoonDreams chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Aw, that's really sweet. I love that it was Lily who might have first suggested to Sev that he be a teacher. Lovely piece.
PurpleLight chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
So believable! I could imagine JK writing something very much like this, herself! Well Done! I love how in character both Lily and Snape are! Fantastic! Continue wriing HP fics! You're a natural!
The Unbreakable Snape Fan chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Cute! I was a bit scared you were one of those "It was Lily's book, not Snape's!" nutters, but I decided to keep going to make sure and you actually weren't! Good!
brenda-wood-sheil chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
bravo - the right mix of angst and laughter

very well done
00deletedaccount00 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Aw, it's adorable. A really nice written story! _
Maginox chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Another exceptional story! Second fav Lily/ Snape fic of yours, next to the birthdays one. I love how you took info from all the books and brought it together into an actual story that would have made quite a lot of sense.

BTW I'm the lightstar1154 reviewer from checkmated. I enjoyed your shameless plug, lol. I look forward to reading more from you :)
whitehound chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Very nice - and of course, to be best mates for four and a half years despite the house divide, they must have had quite a lot in common. In fact I was rather hoping we'd find out in DH that Lily invented Sectumsempra.
Captain Evermind chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Aw... cute! I love this. Pure, gorgeous fluff, but slightly sad as well. Nice job. :-)
Princessenr1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
hehehehe...im laughing quite hard at this litle thing

and he did take points from Harry from mearly existing, and ron had to clean the bedpans...

oh wow, i love snape!