Reviews for In the Light
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
WOWWW. Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful and tragic. I can completely see that happening.
Thanks for sharing this. :)
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Gods, that was so sad but incredible. I'm in tears after reading this, it was beautiful. Thank you
Moonstruck Kitten chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I really liked this. The way you made Hermione's feelings shine without making her fall in love with him was very interesting. I particularly liked the way you handled Snape's missing body. Great work!
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I disagree about Snape loving Lily like a Brother. To me it was perfectly clear he loved her not as a brother but as someone who wanted her as his girlfriend. any way sweet story.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I love this. It's fitting.
I follow the theory that Severus loved Lily as more than a brother, but never acted on it. Maybe he would have tried to in sixth or seventh year if the friendship hadn't been broken off. But I reckon Lily only saw him as a brother.
Montara chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
He deserved so much more ...:((
hpfanfictionreader chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I can't even begin to express what I'm feeling after reading this. I'm close to tears. Thank you so, so much for an amazing story.
Ayla-tan chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Very good, though also very sad.

It really was unfair, how Snape was forced to live in the Darkness all the time and never having friends.

I like the anagram Hermione chose- very fitting.
lunafish chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I think what most tears me up about this story is when Hermione cleans the body. It comforts me to think someone actually did that.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
So absolutely beautiful! Hermione should have have put that saying on his grave, 'He walked in Darkness that We might walk in the Light.' She also should not have put the site under Fidelius. When she dies the site will be lost. His dedication should be known. I was always sorry he died. he deserved to marry and have children.
Anna Scathach chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Perseus Evans? Wow. Intense.

Sorry I can't give this the review it certainly does deserve, I'm just so tired. Sorry.

Jess chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This is such a beautiful oneshot. Your writing is excellent and heartwrenching. xx
Miravisu chapter 1 . 7/9/2010

Now that was wonderfully sad.

And I concur with TXJ, and agree with Ignus R's review which was a very insightful one.
Ignus R chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Our chat led me to check out your stories, and I am very pleasantly surprised. You have a very mature prose that ensnares the reader and paints the imagery you want with a few strokes. You certainly know what you are doing and the way you have written Hermione in this is astounding- and Snape is very much canon, and layered as he should be.

And the whole process of the story is sombre without being overly effusive, and that is what makes it ring true. I do believe (from experience) that there are really two ways for real mourning to manifest: either silently like a muted energy pulse nobody hears but everyone can -feel-, or such extreme sorrow that will exhaust the body before the screaming despair is satisfied.

Yes, this is my rather wordy 'well done' to you.
Lisianpeia chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Hey, me again. Just passing by to tell you this one is great too )