Reviews for Darkened Silence
haleyrox chapter 7 . 9/7/2007
this is awesome! i cant wait for you to update!
oneconspiracy chapter 7 . 9/7/2007
Whoo! Update! My prayers have been answered. Ah, such a nice teaser. I feel a little better now knowing that they didn't just kill 'em. But I'm still dying to know how they got in the water and if they're going to make it out.
I'mARiott chapter 7 . 9/7/2007
Man i love this story so much!
AKI355 chapter 7 . 9/7/2007
omg i wonder wats gonna happen next!

f00f00 chapter 7 . 9/7/2007
i missed this fic. :) glad you updated.
K.P.2006 chapter 6 . 9/7/2007
wow this fic is really interesting keep it up.

cant wait for more.
oneconspiracy chapter 5 . 9/4/2007
Ahh, dawniekey, you need to update because I am going absolutely crazy without updateage right now. Like the kind of crazy that makes you feel the need to check for an update every 20 minuets. Not saying you need to hurry up or I'll kill someone just saying that my addiction needs to be fed by the end of the week. :p You really are a damn good writer and don't get nearly enough credit. So I'll go back into the corner with my laptop and wait like someone about to get a kidney replaced.
DarkHues chapter 6 . 9/2/2007
O My Fucking God. This so sad. Keep writing
oneconspiracy chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
I have no clue as to how you do it but every single time you manage to outdo yourself. I'm running out of good things to say that mean "You better continue or I'll go after you." But yeah, this is amazing. You've got me fearing for their lives.
good chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
Wow, hella good! update soon!
slickchick84 chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
please tell me they get a gun in the next chapter and shoot that guy in the effing balls! please post soon!
quinze85 chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
Wow um wow I don't even know what to say I like how its different but its kinda intense (but in a good way) it makes me scared for all of them
I'mARiott chapter 6 . 8/29/2007
aww she totally saved ash thats like the most amazing thing ever.

She got raped and didn't care because ashley was okay.

OMG i think i enjoy this more then the show, that's odd. But dude I DO!

NeNaBoRiCuA chapter 6 . 8/29/2007
rape? kum on u juss couldnt have em beat her up again.. i hate rapes.. dats juss really dark man... ur title is tru..
sonbtvs chapter 6 . 8/29/2007
Aw no! Not Spencer! Not that! Gah and then you end it. So wrong, but I love this story please keep it up.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »