Reviews for Darkened Silence
f00f00 chapter 6 . 8/29/2007
I was hoping you wouldn't bring rape into this fic...but I had a feeling you would so I wasn't surprised. Don't really know waht to say except that I like your fic. :)
Sexyluv07 chapter 5 . 8/29/2007
I am luving this story. You're doing an awesome job. Keep it up.
saltee chapter 5 . 8/29/2007
I really like this story. It's has such a different storyline. I'm always thrilled to see you review my story, it's like having a celebrity notice you. Haha, I'm such a dork.
I'mARiott chapter 5 . 8/29/2007
DUDE THIS STORY IS AWESOME!
lonestar999 chapter 5 . 8/29/2007
Holy crap! They cut off her friggin finger? Damn. I wonder what they are going to do with Sean and Ashley because they're the only ones left that have not been hurt, right? Nice chapter. Update.
update soon chapter 5 . 8/29/2007
ahh, poor chelsea. btw, nice chapter. Update soon!
sonbtvs chapter 5 . 8/29/2007
*gasp* It was her birthday! OMG thats horrible. Wow this is really good keep it up please I'm in love. See your gonna get me to cheat on my girlfreind with the fic, lol. Please keep it up.
slickchick84 chapter 5 . 8/29/2007
OMG! He cut off her finger? Gross, but still pretty cool. I love this story, please update soon!
f00f00 chapter 5 . 8/29/2007
Damn! Intense much? Chelsea's poor hand. *sigh* hahaa. I know i's not funny, but in my defense, it's only a fic so I'm allowed to laugh. This was really good. :)
slickchick84 chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
really hope you update soon. I really like this story! Digging the whole Spencer is a big geek thing, 'cos she kinda is, you know. Luckily I think geeky is hot! Seriously though, I like that it is completely different from anything else I've read so far, so please don't leave us hanging for long!
nice chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
my god, this fanfic is just wonderful. Please update soon!
sonbtvs chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
OMG! WOW! God this is really good. Keep it comin please.
carrebear14 chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
whoa... please post more... this is intense!
knocky7 chapter 4 . 8/25/2007
amazing story... not sure if i like the carlins being the president and such but ill see how it all plays ou t
stripedheart chapter 4 . 8/25/2007
ok, tear. that was all sad. i flipping love arthur. he sounds like he's about to come running in with a machine gun.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »