Reviews for Mother
chocolatelover1 chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
That's just so sad... Poor boys, I feel like crying for them -_-

Anyway... Awesome job! Keep it up!
black4minister chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
That was amazing! The way you captured Jeff's meltdown, Scott's sense of duty and Lucy's conviction and love is so good. You express such a difficult time so well. It really is an Amazing story. Keep up the good work.
epalladino chapter 4 . 3/6/2008
Very interesting vignettes. I'm looking foward to more. Thanks, Beth
team.aaf chapter 4 . 3/6/2008
Wow. This is awesome.

I've just read through all the parts, and the description is just amazing. You can feel the events seeping out the page, and encompassing you, until you feel like YOU'RE there, experiencing it all.

The reactions of both Jeff and Scott are completely believable. From Jeff's desperation to save his wife, to persuade her not to take the risks, to Scott's understanding of what's happened, and initial hatred of the baby for all it represents (Lucy's death, and his own sacrifices).

A huge well done.
KatZen chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
This is such a good chapter and story. I, for one, did not think that Scott and Jeff were jerks in the past two chapters. I think that you have captured their feelings an turned them into word. I reckon you did this really well, and i enjoyed reading this chapter.

KZ
Cat 2 chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
and very good angst too. keep up the good work.
SN1983 chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
Awesome! Superb! Can't wait for the next installment!
Cat 2 chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
wow! good story.
Annon chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
Jeff is a jerk! Its the woman's decision wether or not to abort not the man's. She's the one that has to carry the child and endure childbirth. I'm looking forward to Alan's viewpoints on all this.
criminally charmed chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
oh that is so sad. more, hm?
straywriting chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
So cute and so sad. More to come? If so update soon!
bluesweetie1978 chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
hey great story keep up the good work
thundever1 chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
Great chaps, great emotions and interactions, very sad, please continue with this.