Reviews for Goodnight Equinox
*Reads the story*

*Tries not to cry*

*Cries*

*Reads story again*

*Curses author for being so talented*

*Cries all over again*

*Sniff*
Emerald Zen chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Holy god, this just ripped me apart and tore my heart into pieces. So amazing, I adored the entire thing, every word...Perfect Jo and Laurie, I love his beautiful confession right before he passes away and Jo's soul wrenching grief afterward, indicating that she also perhaps felt the same...

thank you for such a lovely piece...I have no clue why it took me so long to read this!
elmaa chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
okay in case you haven't noticed, i really like your stories! it strikes a chord with me, i can imagine my thought tangents following yours and how they end, and how you write it all fits perfectly.

even the morbid/depressing stuff :) i love how everything isn't all drama and romance and shallow sap.

maybe one day i'll try my hand at some jo/laurie things! you have inspired me! (but after exams. i shouldn't even be reading ... whoops :D)
The Forbidden Truth chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This was depressing! But absolutely loved it! I've most of your LW fics and enjoyed them all (as you can probably tell if you check your email to find all the fave alerts! ahaha). Here's to hoping you might right something soon again. :)
LittleLotte-xox chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
*sobs* Why did I read this? Sobbing was NOT how I imagined I'd spend my day!
firstmorningdew chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I hate death..:(
MissRoman chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
OH.

-wipes tear away from cheek-

That really was depressing.

Now when I go to watch that movie again tomorrow night, I'll probably be sobbing with my friend looking at me strangely.

Aah! I just hate how those two never got together! ARGH.

- N
Lisa Rentahl chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I cannot believe how well you write these characters, I was crying (yes yet again!) while I read this. I like this ending much much better than the book - or movie. And of course he always loved Jo best :)
blue7 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Heartbreaking. *sobs*
Aurore Nouveau chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Before I dash into my room to cry hysterically, let me just say that that was absolutely beautiful. Indeed, I believe that this is how Teddy would spend his last moment on earth - with Jo, professing his un-dying love for her, because we all know that it was she whom Teddy truly loved most.
Marionette71088 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I've got to admit...this is actually easier to read than the actual ending of LW for me.
Opera Dove chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
How sad. I wasn't crying until this line, "And I'll say hello to Beth for you, my Jo." And poor Laurie living with Amy when he really loved Jo. But I must admit that I thought at the end you would have Jo kill herself or Bhear leaving a good bye note because of the "Night of Good Byes."
The Puce Olive chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
um, yeah.

I just cried.

thanks so much.

]]
literaryfreak chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Gah. So sad. And his last words! I was worried for a second that Jo would do something stupid and this would turn into Romeo and Juliet. But it's still sad:(
Jabba1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Oh how very, very sad.

Great job once again, I must admit that this is almost how I would picture Laurie's death scene.