Reviews for The Celebrity Trilogy
TaigaaGina chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
I think I read this story some years back and then never found it again... Anyway, perfect characterisation, especially Kaiba. I appreciate that you didn't make him all lovey-dovey and too obviously concerned. That's just not Kaiba. And Yuugi wasn't all too dependent on him, either. Especially the morning after. Normally I don't like stories written in present tense since usually writers keep switching back and forth between past and present. Couldn't notice any of that in your story, though. It actually made it seem a bit artsy. Thank you for the story.
sessiles chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
I really enjoyed this read! I mainly read for more Bakura/Ishtar centered fics, but Rivalshipping is one of my favorite pairings and I don't often get a chance to read/see it. Not only was Kaiba's character portrayed very well (I find him an intimidating character to write), but the take on post-canon Yuugi was very interesting. Your writing style is very matter-of-fact and conveys the message and actions very clearly while using some lovely terms of phrase. A friend of mine recommended this fic to me when I said I wanted to start reading some Rivalshipping, and I'm glad because this was well done!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
Wow, I really liked the ending to this chapter. And how Seto was actucally being nice to Yugi. He was making Yugi stronger by going after something he actually wanted. That was fluff. At least to my love addled brain. ;

But, worthless crew? Kaiba still needs help...
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
The ending to this chapter was solemn but very fitting. Even if Kaibi is aggravating he makes some serious points. Yugi's always doing things to make others happy; sometimes it needs to be done for him and not anyone else. I really like how you're choosing to write about that.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Wow, this was really good. Talking about how Yugi being famous makes him unhappy. That's really a good idea to write about. Also, drunk Yugi, I thought was adorable! :3 And Seto did, too. He knows he did. ;D
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
A really good first chapter! :) You could've maybe put in more of Kaiba's responses to Yugi physically nuzzling him (annoyance? resigned acceptance?) but that's all I can think of to improve it. :)
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Poor yugi...
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
al cute i love it! _ - contue PLEESE!
kitoriwitch613 chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
This is absolutely one of the best Seto/Yugi fics I have ever read! This is my favorite couple and this story made me love this couple even more. You keep them so in character. The story says it's complete but I'm hoping you'll add more to it. Great job, you're an excellent writer.
accallia chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
Hahaha! So cool! Nice ficcy!
tinkletimekelly chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Love it every time I read it and reread it (on lj). I always relay on your old stuff for my Seto/Yugi fix. Too bad bad you went GX on me. Read some. It's alright, but I can't say it's as good as your Yugioh stuff. Too bad (for me, I guess). Hope your urge for your old stuff rekindles. If not, I'll just have to read what's already posted again. Thanks for it any ways. Happy Holidays!
Ophion chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
Damn, I love your post-series stuff. Because of the adult situations and Yugi's character after his other self's departure.

Moar SetoxYugi or SetoxAnzuxYugi plox?

Also your YugixYamiYugi stories. Because, delicious angst.
MikaSamu chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
I love it! This is the story that rings true in so many regards: Yugi being overwhelmed with celebrity; working for KC on the professional dueling circuit; and the possibility of him getting together with Kaiba. Very true to both characters, as well as those in the periphery (like Jounouchi and Anzu). Beautifully done.