Reviews for Chasing a Dream
JelliOs chapter 4 . 9/17/2007
My only problem and the one thing that really makes this unreadable for me is the fact that you like to use quotation marks were none are needed. Example:

Yours:

Ryou called Yugi “to ask if he knew where Bakura was and when Yami answered the phone, he didn’t know if he should ask him because there was bad blood between them, but he was too worried to give a damn and then he asked Yami, where is Bakura?”

How it should be:

Ryou called Yugi to ask if he knew where Bakura was. When Yami answered the phone, he didn't know if he should ask him because of the bad blood between them, but he was too worried to give a damn. He asked, "Yami, where is Bakura."

I also fixed some other mistakes in that little part. Also, you need to remember that when someone else starts talking, you need to make another paragraph. It helps the story flow better and makes it so that its easier to read.
SMYGO4EVA chapter 32 . 9/9/2007
Aww! Thank you! You're so sweet!
TheFemalePharaoh chapter 32 . 9/2/2007
Mokie graduating with highest honors was the perfect ending! Jou's poen was even more so! I loved the fact that everyone is leading wonderful lives now!

There will be miracles to them that believe snd your story is the pure example of that!

Thank you for this gem of a literary masterpiece!

I look forward to more of your stories, Reading them is a pleasure!
dragonlady222 chapter 32 . 9/2/2007
I loved the ending. I liked Joey's speech very well too.
dragonlady222 chapter 31 . 9/2/2007
Good chapter. They are all really happy now.
dragonlady222 chapter 30 . 9/2/2007
Good chapter. Very funny.
sherabo chapter 32 . 9/2/2007
I am so very please that we can believe in dreams coming true. This is an inspirational story, which I loved reading.

Sherabo
TheFemalePharaoh chapter 31 . 9/1/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, poor Mokie!

I can only imagine the looks on the faces of Jou, Hank and Margie when Mokie made his little revelation about their lovemaking causing him to lose sleep! I was laughing my head off at that! THAT WAS JUST TOO CUTE!

Please do go on! I AM SO LOVING THIS!
TheFemalePharaoh chapter 30 . 9/1/2007
They're home! YAY!AYA!YAY!YAY!YAY!

I am glad they are enjoying each other!

Great job, dear friend!
sherabo chapter 10 . 9/1/2007
Sometimes revegene is sweet, that's all I have to say!

Seto and Joey are so cool, and especially their night together. It looks like Hanks is going to be happy to. I am so glad someone is writing Joey with a good dad, its a great change.

go... great read...
sherabo chapter 6 . 9/1/2007
This is so cool, I have these images of Mokuba and the ladies, Thumbs up for Bakura, I never thought I would like him to be bad, but this time I want him to do his best at being bad...go girl, go...
TheFemalePharaoh chapter 29 . 9/1/2007
That was so sweet of Seto to help them out like that and it was even sweeter of the ladies to help Seto!

This is AWESOME!
dragonlady222 chapter 29 . 9/1/2007
Good chapter. They had fun.
dragonlady222 chapter 28 . 8/31/2007
Good chapter. Sounds like a great honeymoon.
TheFemalePharaoh chapter 28 . 8/31/2007
This is just TOO sweet! I love this chapter as well!

Please continue! This is one kick-butt story, I tell you what!