Reviews for Falling Solo
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Well, that was unexpected. But an interestic view on the realism that takes place in the series plus it always gives out something new when you have characters conversating 'bout his or her life. Bonus points since my mind's gone naughty upon the coming of Briana wanting to "Play Date" with Kasy and Sheki. XD

Yours, "Hopeless Shipper" Alexander/Alexlayer.

Later!
Wispr chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Again love how much character depth you add to minor characters and how those two interacted was a blast.

Wispr
my gaurdian HaruHara chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
that was a small slice of fun but I want the entire piece.

This was another great story KIY

Boy Shego's swat comment was so Shego

And I see that Ron is still a lady's man

I wounder if this is just a lead to another story.
F75 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
More Shego yay!

I especially liked the two last lines.

Anyways, more Shego! (*hint hint*) lol.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Good story. Shego in a very different place and mind but still Shego. You really have your characters fleshed out nicely.
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
That was amusing. Not much in there, but it didn't really seem like there'd be much. Though, the main thing that I'm wondering about is if this is going to lead onto something else. Since it just seems odd on it's own and like there should be something more. But either way it was still quite good. _ And thanks for posting it.
A Markov chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
This feels like a small slice of a much bigger pie... Oh right, it is!

Smooth writing and great dialogue, the things that keep us coming back to read whatever you publish. Keep 'em coming.

Alex
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Since when is Shego a lawyer?

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
shinneodeus chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Touch of realism wiht Shego failing in her first case and showing her doubts and regrets about it. But still wllingly to keep going. I would have liked to see ehr first case felshed out in a longer story. But I guessing you are leaving that for a more bigger and important case for a future story.

And always you bring some good comedy touches with a married couple. Shego swearing in front of her daughters and Kim admonishing her.

Read you later!
Fabius Maximus chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Quite a nice little story- a Defense attorney's job is never easy, having to give her best, even if the client is guilty, or just not pleasant.

And Shego is as always, perfect.
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
What? You mean that not every criminal gets to make shady deals with government agencies to reduce his or her sentence?

Another classic Day-In-The-Life story for our luscious lime lawyer. Keep this up and you could almost make me believe that she's leading an ordinary life.
RickQWERTY chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
WOW a KIY fic! Now this is a birthday gift!

Classical KIY! Snappy, realistic dialog and spot on characterization. In short another great fic like just like we have come to expect from you.

##

“Kim is trying to get me to stop swearing in front of the girls-"

"How is she attempting the behavior modification?" Steve interrupted.

"She swats me with a rolled up newspaper when I swear."

"Any change in behavior?"

"I'm starting to like the swats. (...)

##

LOL! I've a very dirty mind because after reading that I imediatly thought of Shego in a dog colar at Kim's feet. ;)
The Humbug chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Ok... not THAT was the weirdest episode of 'Law & Order' that I have EVER seen. I even heard the 'ching-ching' at the start. Nice way to start my morning! Thanx for this.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I guess this is trademark King in Yellow - believable scenario and snappy dialogue, leavened with humor. First story I've read in the BE universe; looking forward to reading all the backstories. (It's tough being a latecomer to so much to get caught up on.)

RH
mouserr2255 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
that was fun ... interesting to see those two in opposition again but under different circumstances ... Kim might need to change to 1 of GJs stun watches if the news paper is getting that kinda reaction instead of the intended lol