Reviews for An Amusing Discovery
ykc.61377 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Well done! This was a great story. It was well written, with touches of warmth, love, and nostalgia. Definitely worth reading.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Very well done.
RemusSiriusJames chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Adorable. I loved it. ;) Loved the last line.
Ella Bridi chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I don't know why it took me so long to read this story...

It's just PERFECT!

I loved it! I really, really, really did!

You kept them both in character, the dialogs were believable and cute.

Everyhting was very well written... even Fred and George's note.

What can I say?

One of the best RHr fanfics I've ever read!
Salene Eclise chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I think this is a really cute story. I would like to hear about the wedding of Hermione and Ron. Maybe that could be your next project. I really liked the part where Hermione found the book about dating. I hope to hear frome you soon.

Salene
LizzWeasley chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Hey. I thought this story was definitely cute, adorable, funny.

I absolutely love all your stories, as I have said many times. Are you going to make a sequel to this one? I hope you do. I always enjoy reading your stories.

Hugs,

Lizz
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Any guy who cooks for his girl gets and A in my book! Great job, very cute!
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I think Hermione would find it highly amusing. ;)

It would help solve the mystery of why he suddenly grew up.

Excellent job! I really liked this one!

Bookish0278
SisterBear chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
this wasreally cute! i found it very amusing! i can;t wait to read more of your work!

~SisterBear~
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I always wondered what happened to that book ... it would have been so funny if Hermione found it back then. I love this story. Well, i love all your stories, but that's besides the point-the point is that this stories awsome.

Gosh that was a ramble.

I'll shut up now. D
angel6.d chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
LOL! I loved it! It was interesting to see her reaction to finding the book – glad she wasn’t upset or anything – poor Ron probably thought she’d murder him or something, though, thankfully she didn’t. I laughed at the end, at least she knows now why he likes cooking for her so much! LOL!

Great job! Keep up the great work!

-angel6
connieewing chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I really did enjoy this story here as I did at checkmate.
tvshows-junkie chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I really liked it! Very sweet and you stuck with the chractery pretty well!
ava cliffe chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
spidergirl1,

I have read a lot of Harry Potter fanfics and this is the second one that used the charming witches book from DH. This one was so much better, I loved the memories and how Hermione knew right away that Ron never needed a book. It actually made me smile and was very sweet and passionate. you have made R/HR shippers very happy )

I am a part of a Harry Potter Role Play site and I work for the Daily Prophet. We have a section called fiction and fans. I would love to feature your story in the next edition. Please reply granting me permission so I can put it in. PLease RSVP by Friday

Thank You!