Reviews for Fool for Love
TheOnceAnonymous14 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
That was plain ol' adorable! The dancing and having him join her, the tellings of "I love you" were just amazing! :)
MidnightRose24 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
That was beautifully written. I loved it. :]
GlitterTech chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I always knew they were more than just friends. It was just too weird to be normal. I feel the same way about Edwin and Lizzie, but that might just be because I'm a hopeless, hopeless romantic at heart. I have a hard time imagining Michael Seater as Derek, because in my mind he's still the science nerd from Strange Days at Blake Holsey High. Ah... memories...
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Aww, that was very sweet and romantic and quite hot when they were dancing together!

With the idea of Casey dancing around in Derek's jersey, I wasn't expecting their 'relationship' to be as developed as it was at that point. (I thought it was only one-sided).

Great idea!
ronandhermioneareforever chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
This was a great Dasey fic! :D
jaz719 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Aw!
indefinitelyhigh chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Aw, I just loved how Derek and Casey were. I like how you incorporated the lyrics in there, it added a nice touch :) I love how you write! I loved this, it was so hot :DD
Rae Tamwood chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
This is undoubtly one of my favourtie LwD stories ever. Thanks for sharing.
Hazel Maraa chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I adore this.

...'Nuff said. :D

Cheers!

~Hazel*
wprincessannw chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Love it!
alwaysandforever08 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Amazing. That's the only word for it. This is probably one of the best fanfictions I've ever read, Dasey or not. You write every emotion so well and it's like I'm one of the characters. Awesome job!
DontCopyMe chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Beautiful.
samisweet chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Uwah!~ I am so excited; I recently became a Dasey addict (like three days ago) and then BAM I come across a fic and it's by one of my most favorite SM crossover authors of all time! How exciting. I'm glad to see that we share like the exact same ships, lol. XD It was very cute, this one-shot, and I enjoyed it. Hope to see more from you soon!
Lzsmith8 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I'll admit, I'm lazy. I've read this like twelve times, and am just now getting around to reviewing it.

This is one of my favorite Dacey one-shots ever! D C are mostly in character, there's lotsa description, and lotsa touchy-feel good moments in this fic that make me smile.

My fav part? When Derek first walks in on Casey's dancing. aw so cute.

I'm such a pathetic sap. Oh well.

Thanks soo so much for posting, and keep up the good work!

Liz
StilinskiFanatic chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
beautiful. this story was beautiful. dasey is love and there's other like it. your story was great.