Reviews for Masters of Manipulation
Mudblood Queen chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
The only problem is that you use apostrophes when they think AND talk, so sometimes it's hard to tell the difference. I know this will probably never be fixed, but that's fine. It's still a wonderful story.
CatatonicDreamer chapter 25 . 6/10/2011
Masters of Manipulation is, hands down, one of the greatest fanfictions out there, period. The story flow and character growth is simply amazing, and though the characters never really change their opinions (and even when they do, it's only to the slightest degree), you can really see them grow into themselves on several different occasions.

The greatest thing about this story is that you've managed to merge the fantastic with the logical, and while some things leave me hanging on and wanting more information, it's not to the point that I can only dwell on them. After all, not everything needs an explanation (though I am curious as to how you chose the ending).

I am happy to say that you left me hanging on each and every word and I was never even tempted to skip over a sentence here and there as I usually do when I feel there's been to much unnessessary information. In fact, I strove to even re-read some, so that I could fully understand the meaning.

Well done, there's not one thing I would like to change about this story off the top of my mind. Hell, I can't think of anything to change after thinking about it for a moment except that it would have been nice had it just simply gone on forever.

Thanks for sharing this peice with everyone, it's now part of my standard "Writers Review" and I've even already began recomending it to others to read.

"Nerys 'Masters of Manipulation' will soon be considered a standard read in the fanfiction community even to those who don't support of the TRHG shipping. Thrills, action, wit, and snarky arguements abound as Voldermort attempts the greatest ruse of all!"
luvlins chapter 25 . 5/22/2011
I kind of hate you. Tom-Hermione! Not Victor fucking Krum!

KrumHermione was totally not going to work, and I'm sorta pissed that you went all 'Super-Evil' on me.

Tom & Hermione really pissed me off in this chapter...

Sorry, the angers is not directed at you...
astaniga chapter 25 . 4/15/2011
i was a bit shocked to see tom change his colors...but thank god he didn't... that would have ruined the whole story

i love this it's perfect as none of he characters lose themselves as the story progresses...

awesome write...

umm did i already mention that i loved it!
Atilia Dawn Black chapter 25 . 4/10/2011
OMG! NOOOOO! I was liking the idea of only-barely-good Riddle. What happened between him and Hermione for them not to be together, I thought the blood bonds would have kept them together. And Krum? Really, that was unexpected. Well, this was an AWESOME story! I'm on my way right now to read the sequel! I must know what happens! Thanks for the great story!... even though I got lost quite a few times while Hermione and Tom were discussing the books and time, but I'm pretty sure that's what you were going for :) Loved all the twists and turns!
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Amazing.
siddyi chapter 24 . 1/27/2011
Reread the story. Reremember why I loved it. Refell in love with Tom Riddle, despite his badassness in the final chapter.

Simply. Amazing. I really can't get over it. Favorite Fanfic EVERR. )

The story has flow, the plot has flow, the characters have flow. Everything just works out and makes sense, and despite the intricate matter of the books and crazy time traveling, i had little trouble figuring out what was going along. Best developed Hermione and Tom I have EVER read. Their relationship gives me wittle butterflies.

EVER EVER EVER

Ahh. In the most precious and profound words of Tom Marvolo Riddle EVER: "I love you."
Ashi-Grey chapter 25 . 1/20/2011
I really, really loved this, and while I hate to put something negative in this review when I've enjoyed the story so much, I sort of feel like I have to.

I hated the epilogue. I honestly felt like this last chapter ruined your brilliant, brilliant story for me. Yes, it was nice that there are still things happening and that there are still new plots emerging, but Hermione marrying Krum? Even if they do get divorced? Really? When she has a blood-bond with Riddle so strong that she can't DIE because of HIM? And then she just somehow wanders off and marries Krum? I don't blame Tom for knowing those articles off by heart. I'd be wanting to know if she'd been dosed with something illegal.

Sorry about that rant, I really did enjoy the entirety of the rest of the story. Loved the theories on time and space - they were a really nice touch many authors leave out and they certainly gave the story an authentic feel. I've never seen the idea of the founder's having made powerful books like that before, so it was really refreshing to read something so original.

I also really loved how well you've kept all of the characters ic, especially Hermione and Tom, as they're quite difficult to stay true to in a story like this.

Haha I've just noticed I've somehow fitted 6 'really's into this. Whoops.

All the same, number of 'really's aside, this is a brilliant story that I loved reading... I just didn't like the ending.

Ashi
BoulderGirl1059 chapter 25 . 1/15/2011
I have just finished reading the story and I absolutely love it. You built a perfect alternate ending to the DH and it fits so perfectly. The way you managed to keep true to JKR's last book, except the epilogue, is really impressive. Tom and Hermione's characters are so complex and in character, it is refreshing to read. I've also started the sequel, so I can't wait to see what happens, thanks for writing!
djelijoostenmsn.com chapter 25 . 12/15/2010
ik moet zeggen dat ik het verhaal heel erg leuk vond, maar ik heb moeite met het einde. ik snap het niet helemaal. hermelien en viktor! waarom ging ze niet met tom? ze passen zo goed samen en ze zijn nu alweer zoveel ouder :( dat vind ik wel jammer. maar verder vond ik dit een van de leukste tom/hermione ships die ik ooit gelezen heb. heeeeeel goed gedaan!

xx
Yomi chapter 25 . 12/6/2010
I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID, I HATE THIS! I CANT BELIVE TOM AND HERMIONIE DID NOT END UP TOGETHER AND HE'S STILL PLANNING ON BEING EVIL! AND WHAT THE HECK IS WITH THE VICTOR KRUM STUPIDNESS, WHAT A COMPLEATE WASTE OF TIME!
Yomi chapter 24 . 12/6/2010
you must be really intellegent and have a really good imagination to have come up with such an intricate and complicated story. i got lost in your wold and loved it.
laurelley chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
hahahaha literally burst out laughing at the part when riddle screamed. that was awesome :D

now all i can see in my head, on replay, is tom screaming in a comical fashion, hands up in surrender as a giant chandelier falls on him.
fantasticdoctorwho chapter 24 . 12/4/2010
so, i was really in love with this the more i read of it, since, i admit, the beginning didnt really get me into it. i saw many comma errors and a few other mistakes, but it was, really, a good read. until the last chapter, where i have to agree with many others. it ruined this amazing novel. and i know that it says "to be continued" but youve worked this far to make something so totally brilliant, only to tear it into so many itty pieces. this seems like the ending to a whole other story, besides the beginning flash-back.

otherwise, good story. :)
Dipi chapter 25 . 12/3/2010
that was an amazing story and very confusing at times but very detailed and you can easily visualise the confusion, the events and everything
550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »