Reviews for Masters of Manipulation
Emotional Scorpio chapter 16 . 2/1/2010
That was a rather intriguing chapter. I should have known that he would try to manipulate or hypnotize Hermione, unless I'm wrong. I have a feeling that the nightmare she had was a bit of foreshadowing...
Emotional Scorpio chapter 15 . 2/1/2010
I liked this chapter, although I wish I could have seen what Riddle's boggart would be. Keep up the great work!
Emotional Scorpio chapter 14 . 1/31/2010
Riddle is very aggravating. Although, I must say that he is in character. Good job on keeping him in character. I feel I'm reading J.K. Rowlings works.

-angelic fanfic writer
Emotional Scorpio chapter 13 . 1/31/2010
I hope Hermione's blood binding charm works.

Sorry if I sound like an idiot while reviewing this story. I know I must be annoying... Anyways, keep up the great work.

-angelic fanfic writer
Emotional Scorpio chapter 12 . 1/30/2010
It's quite obvious that Riddle was the one following Hermione. Who else could it be?
Emotional Scorpio chapter 11 . 1/29/2010
Who would of thought that Riddle hated Harry before he even met him? He must not really like babies, either. No surprise there.
Emotional Scorpio chapter 10 . 1/29/2010
Thank God Hermione is time-traveling with Riddle. At least she can try stopping him, now!
Emotional Scorpio chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
I think it's a good thing that Hermione is creating that potion; having a part of Riddle's soul sounds unappealing.
Emotional Scorpio chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
I hope this ends well. Hopefully, when Riddle obtains the contents of Infinity in Space, he won't time travel...
Emotional Scorpio chapter 7 . 1/29/2010
This story is getting very exciting; hopefully Voldemort/Tom will be defeated soon!
Emotional Scorpio chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
Holey smokes! That was intense. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Emotional Scorpio chapter 5 . 1/28/2010
That was a very interesting chapter. Who would of thought that Helga Hufflepuff manipulated people?
Emotional Scorpio chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
Uh-oh. Did he just die? If he died, Hermione is going to be sent to Azkaban!
Emotional Scorpio chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
It seems like Tom is already become Voldemort. Hermione had better take action and stop him from rising to power...
Elysiuminsilenceaol chapter 9 . 1/25/2010
how Is Ernest Lovegood related to Xenophilius Lovegood?
550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »