Reviews for Masters of Manipulation
Hatsumomo Smile chapter 19 . 1/6/2010
This is the chapter which made me inquiring about HM/LV(TR) fanfics. Yes, I start with chapter 19, but on AFF (because a friend recomended it). Then I started reading from the begining, and just had to keep going to the end.

completely impossible not to fall in love with the story.

Your style is amazing! I'm a big fan of you Nerys! I really adore you. And thank you for giving us this charming world.
JM chapter 25 . 1/2/2010
I am, disappointed.

Truly, to have all the events lead towards one thing, to indulge the readers in a wonderful and suspenseful romance unfolding before their very eyes... and than in one final chapter completely tear apart the story you build? I often find that in the works of amateur writers who cannot keep to one plot. This story could have done without the non-fitting epilogue you added.

I cannot envision saying this, but your epilogue ruined the story.

As I stated. A disappointment.
D chapter 25 . 1/2/2010
Great story! Absolutely. I love your Tom, how he never went "soft" like he does in so many fanfics. The ending is just perfect. It fits with the characters and sent chills down my spine.

Well done, and keep writing!

-D
Jennieb89 chapter 25 . 12/29/2009
omg i did not expect that end! :O I expected them to live together, WHY DIDN'T THEY? I thought they were joined together and that he would never let her go?

But BRILLIANT story :)

I loved it, although i thought, after all that they went through, they'd have a good ending.

xx
FA-AL chapter 25 . 12/22/2009
ok, I feel like a really long hymn of praise would be in order for this astonishing piece of fanfiction, but I'm a person who rather reads than writes so I'm afraid my words to say how awesome it was to read this story wouldnt be enough!

I was intrigued by this story from the first moment I began to read it, and was not able to focus on anything else till I read the last words. And since everything is pointing towards a sequel, I could only hope there would be one...
TwilightGirl100195 chapter 25 . 12/17/2009
oh NO u didnt! u made him evil! THEN u didnt at ALL explain the h/t breakup! is there a sequel? im gonna go check! :)
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 25 . 12/16/2009
Awesome story, I loved it, from beginning to end! The end confused me a bit. Is Tom and Hermione still together? Or is it her a krum? I know it mentioned it, but it also mentioned a divorce, so it was a bit confusing... sorry... The story all made sence the more I read it. In the middle I was confused, and almost stopped reading it, but I'm glad I held out and read the whole thing. It's amazing. One of the best Tom/Hermione stories I've ever read! I'm going to go read your other stories now, you're amazing!
momozora chapter 25 . 11/28/2009
loved your fic! :)

read it all in a day and could barely stop reading it! cant wait to read your other fics.

~momo
siddyi chapter 25 . 11/21/2009
Wowowowow. Utterly amazing story. I couldn't stop reading once I had started. Such an absolutely amazing tomione. It's my favorite pairing, and yet it is so hard to find a really, really good story. Care to recommend a few, perhaps? The ending was superb, if a bit of a cliffie. Just one huge remaining question: what happened between tom and hermione that caused them to not stay together after they returned to life? Other than her lingering sense of untrust? Well, anyway, thank you for such a spellbinding story. I'm really quite depressed it's over. Don't you just hate that? How you rush to finish a story and can't wait to find out the end, but then you finish it and your sad that you did. Cruel, cruel literary world. Haha *throws cookies*

You're wonderfully amazing!

- siddyi
Liana111 chapter 25 . 11/17/2009
INCREDIBLE ! WOW WOW WOW! i actually skipped studying to read this whole thing. took me about 5 hours i think! loved the whole thing except the last chapter. I mean why would u make hermione marry victor and tell us nothing about what happened to tom and hermione! i love how tom is always evil tho thats perfect, but still i felt unsatisfied reading the last chapter coz we never knew how they ended and the whole victor and hermione thing really bothers me and u named their daughter rose? what the... that name is special for ron and hermione! yes im a R/Hr shipper. Anyway the awesomeness of ur whole story makes me overlook the last chapter. You are very talented writer. very brilliant. very very good story. definitly a favorite
Rosiline chapter 25 . 11/9/2009
really brilliantly written!
Angelic Reprobate chapter 25 . 10/28/2009
wow.

"Yes, if there was one thing Tom Marvolo Riddle could agree with Joanne Kathleen Rowling upon, then it had to be the last three words of her epilogue. All was well."

Oh My Voldemort.

so is J.K Rowling a witch who wrote a censored version of Harry Potter or were you just quoting? doesn't really matter. i'm just wierd like that. good story can't wait to read the next one.
CullenCovenGirl88 chapter 25 . 10/19/2009
Oh my, oh my! Well before I start my disbelieving rant let me say this: This is the best stroy I have EVER read. The characters are in character so well, I could almost not tell the difference. I loved Tom Riddle. He was... cunning, brillant, and funny at times, yet dangerous (and rather sexy) at others! And Hermione, I dont have words to descirbe how well you protrayed Hermione!

For the subject of the whole Theories and the books... DAMN. That must have been extremly diffcult for you t ocome up with. I bow down to your amazing-ness!

NOW, for the Epilogue comment: OH HELL NAH! What is this! No HermioneTom? *cries* I need Tom and Hermione... *sniffle* Whatever. Story was amazing anyways!
SR chapter 25 . 8/24/2009
Splendid, extremely well written with just enough characterization, develing into the mood, and creation of setting to create imagery (though a bit more might be appreciated). For a non-native English speaker your writing is surprisingly good (better than many native speakers actually) with only very small minor errors about such as fit (also serving as past tense) was written as fitted (which refers to fitting as in that of changing size of clothing).
lightning strikes 101 chapter 25 . 8/23/2009
k, for the first 24 chapters i literally didnt put ur novel down (well, turn the computer off, to be more accurate) and i am not joking when i say that i didnt go to bed till 6:04 in the morning. i loved ur story! and it was TOO good to put down! i was hooked to it, and my heart never stopped beating at 100 beats per second throughout the entire novel. it was beautifully written, and i LOVED the two, and how sweet they were together. my heart was ecstatic, my mind was ecstatic, and except for the fact that my family wouldve awoken, i wouldve screamed up in joy and i swear u could see bursts of magic pop out of me when riddle said "i love you". it was...beautiful.

BUT THEN! *SCOWLING FACE*

U HAD TO RUIN IT WITH THE FREAKIN EPILOGUE!

I MEAN, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? WHERE DID FREAKIN VICTOR COME IN? AND BIGGEST QUESTION OF ALL (IN SIZE 100 BOLD): WHY THE HELL WASNT HERMIONE AND TOM TOGETHER? HOW COULD SHE, AFTER ALL THAT THEY HAD GONE THROUGH, MARRY VICTOR...HOW COULD SHE EVEN CONSIDER HIM FOR EVEN A SECOND WHEN TOM WAS WITH HER!

GODDAMNIT!

AND THEN, EVEN MORE FRUSTRATING, (IN SIZE 200 BOLD): WHY WAS TOM EVIL! HUH? WHAT WAS WITH HIS FLASHING EYES AND REMAKING OF THE BOOKS? HUH! I THOUGHT HE WAS GOOD NOW! THAT BECAUSE OF THEIR BOND, HE FELT LOVE! GODDAMNIT WOMAN! THIS STORY IS...ARGH!

~me~