Reviews for Masters of Manipulation
blindfaithoperadiva chapter 20 . 10/11/2007
Ah That is brilliant. Lol Stupid Tom ... Go Hermione! He is so friggin' stupid! Wahahaha Pleazse, keep writing. I wanna know what on earth is coming next. Hehehe
YufVin-Valentine chapter 20 . 10/11/2007
Wow. You sure update fast...not that I'm complaining...
emeraldice77 chapter 19 . 10/10/2007
Hey it's emdraldice77, I still can't log on, but I liked both chapter, I like how you had Hermione get Harry. because I wondered about that Being that BCJR made the port key. What is Voldemort planing, why did Hermine go back to Harry and Ron?Don't forget that Hermione is the one who tells Harry no about every Horcrox, so if she know where they were, why did she go against Harry so much. Is Riddle with her. Can Harry see Tom if he came with? I don't know, but Harry has to stay clueless. because it is obvious that he doesn't figure things out until the very end. I But anyways I think they great chapters anyway.
Between2moon chapter 19 . 10/10/2007
It's breathtaking. I love your story and I'm so glad with all your update's. Please let them roll ;-)
Sammie chapter 19 . 10/10/2007
Yay! That was an awesome chapter and one of my favorites. .

Loved the funny moments between Riddle Sr. Jr.n and the snake...hehe..as Hermione had implied, he looked like he had a multiple personality disorder..LOL.. :D..he should have been kept in an asylum..hehe...

Keep writing! (",)
irene0222 chapter 19 . 10/10/2007
your story is amazing,wow your a great writer and the way you use all the books is really nice,and the plot i can't wait to see the end,keep up the good work and update soon
Haruhi chapter 19 . 10/10/2007
O! This story is really getting good! I love it!
M. Alba chapter 19 . 10/10/2007
... Tis a Cliffhanger? 'Cause from reading this story for some time now, I know, indefinitely it is not the end. And TR's last comment to her was very endearing, which got me kinda chilly but that's from within his deviating nature, it's just going to keep me bent on illimitable guessing on what he made her drink- mottle her ability to sense his emotions? make her bland? cease the bloodbond's side effects? a birth control potion? (a lame jab, but hey, my mind's been revolving beyond ridiculous since I've spanned my interests within the HP fandom, especially TR). Anyways, ... teamVoldemort! I couldn't have mentioned it at a better time, I was already bracing for the chapter after reading the a/n and I cajoled with delight. You manifested the crazy above all crazy, I loved the 'Multiple Disorder in the flesh'! That has got to be a very underrated line when it comes to TR and LV in the reality of this story or anywhere. To conjure the visual of their dispute is something inevitable (well, to me, TR seemed like a snooty teen compared to snake-like old-aged matured? LV) and I was glad to see the books are taking whim of action especially when you immersed us back to the graveyard scene. You variated some little detail into your own and that's how this story works as a good one.

You know, you take us to places we would never expect and it's brilliant. I am kinda anxious now whenever I praise you and it must be tiring to hear it everyday )

Merci beaucoup encore!

Ps. Isn't life funny? I saw something on the National Geographic Channel about anacondas today right before I read another lovely addition to your story and who would have thought guest starring this chapter: Nagini! (I'm a defiant loser for effortless amusement).

P.s.s. In regards to your a/n, maybe getting yourself horcruxes is not a bad idea, green flashes are not good signs, to some people that is, hahaha.
maximum-calories chapter 19 . 10/9/2007
is that the end...
killtheenviousmoon chapter 19 . 10/9/2007
wow, that was multiple personality disorder in the flesh. the concept was totally insane and awesome. how do you think of this stuff? did old voldie crush on hermione? what was he going to do with that potion? god, i love this story.
Gueneviere chapter 19 . 10/9/2007
Oh. My. God. This was the most brilliant chapter yet! LOVED it. Voldemort, Nagini and Tom were freakin hilarious!
YufVin-Valentine chapter 19 . 10/9/2007
You're so mean...another clffy.

You really like leaving people hanging don't you? _

Anyway, right now, if I could I would give you a huge bag of cookies of your choice for this speedy update. And I must say, this chapter is fantastic. I don't believe I've ever been this amused when reading a fanfic...This grin I have is now permanantly stuck on my face until further notice. See what you've done! XD Jkjk. I love this chapter to pieces.

Well done on the wonderful job of inserting and linking that scene from GoF...it was amazing...and hilarious when Hermione took out her annoyance and anger on Tom...T'was classic. XD I also loved when you put all three 'Voldemorts' into one room with Hermione...the interaction was simply comical.

Lol, I think I should shut up now before I repeatedly express how much I love your fic until you get a reviewphobia. XD

YufVin-Valentine

P.S - I'm still grinning! XD
Raven217 chapter 19 . 10/9/2007
"‘Oh, and why would I agree with anything you say, when you obviously are experiencing such a hard time trying to convince yourself that what you’re saying is right.’ Hermione tauntingly replied..."

MUAHAHAHAHAHA! This sentence pretty much expresses what I felt while reading this masterpiece of an chapter. *giggles uncontrollably* THIS WAS BLOODY HILARIOUS! Bwahahaha..

The dialogue between Voldy Oldy and Voldy Junior-with Nagini interfering...prizeless! Just prizeless. I think, you must have had a damn good time to write this chapter, havnt you?

I think the scene with the two Voldies and the snake will become my all-time favourite..a classical!

Although I found it awfully sweet that Tom whispered these words to Hermione in the end("Im glad it didnt work properly"). Aw...*drools* I mean, Voldemort regretted it to give her this unknown, unhealthy potion - and even admitted that he feels sorry about doing this to her. Hmm..Hermione obviously is the only human being in the whole wide world (apart from himself, of course) for whom he actually cares a TINY, TINY BIT. YES, he DOES! Dont tell me, Im wrong, cause Im not..*g*..Im not, Im not...please, let me be right...All you need is love, and..Okay, I know, its not THAT easy, but still, Tommy seems to have a heart, very well hidden, of course. Almost not existent .Lost in his inner darkness.

Btw "inner darkness". I still remember the scene, in which Hermione experiences his inner darkness. I wonder, how it would be NOW for her to feel his inner side..hmm... Still complete dark?

I think, there is no need to tell you, how gripping this chapter was, because Im always writing the same , Im not boring you? *lol* I really like it, when Hermione experiences Harrys encounter with Voldemort. Wow. You know what? I was asking myself for some time now,why Harry was able to use this port-key again. It made actually no sense at all, and Im glad that you could give a logical explanation to it . *gg* Thanks for that!

It so interesting that you give Hermione the possibility to experience some of the events of the books, which she originally did not see ( like Halloween 1981 several chapters ago, the CoS, now the graveyard scene...great!).

What will be their next "trip through the history"? *keeps thinking* There are not so many "suitable" scenes with Voldmort left...are there? Except in book seven of course..Ah well, Im sure, the ideas are popping out of your head day and night..*grin*

Thanks for the VERY nice review on my HP!:-)) Actually Im translating my HP into English( for a better understanding of my jokes), but there is still a lot to do, and Im lazy...

I hope, I can review the next chapter in time (probably not), cause my sweetheart is coming the day after tomorrow and will stay for six ! Love is in the air..

Lots of love

Raven

Oh, and:

A SNICKERING piece of parchment...WUAAHHAAHAHA! *rofl* Nice one. Evil Helga Hufflepuff...
Magick chapter 19 . 10/9/2007
Oh dear... oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!

That was quite the roller coaster you put the readers on in that chapter!And all ending precisely where we (as the readers) didn't really want her to end up! Brilliant, really, it was something I never expected )

I love the scene with Voldie, Tom and Mione, that was really very well written! I dont think Ive ever come across anything like that before, and the fact that Tom got the chance to see what exactly he seems like... Well, let's hope that he learns a thing or two from the experience!

And that potion- yikes! I picture it as something like grape soda, and you know, I can't think that anything created by Voldie, looking like that- could be in any way good for your health.

As for the that little piece of paper, I meant to comment before, but I forgot. I love the way that you are making it almost like a character in and of itself. It's devious, and manipulative, and at the same time, you can almost picture it giggling evilly whenever things turn out the way it wants!

What we wouldn't give to see what was written on that little thing...

But again, really great chapter, I cant wait to see what happens next!
Emma chapter 19 . 10/9/2007
Just got back from vacation and you really made my day with all the chapters you have uploaded. I hardly caught up;-) Loved all the twist and turns, I really did! Now I'm quiet torn - on the one hand I'm dying to know the outcome, on the other hand I don't want to end the story at all for it is simply brilliant and so much fun. Oh well.. I guess I still have something to look forward to (The bittersweet taste..):p
550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »