Reviews for Masters of Manipulation
Silicachan chapter 25 . 4/15/2017
Hi, Nerys.
I loved this story so much, the writing was perfect, the description of Hermione and Tom was perfect and I am glad I read it until the end. However I must say that on the last chapter you lost me. I mean I cant understand why Hermione married Krum. It just does't make sense to me at all , they even had a kid? What? I mean what about Tom and Hermione? I loved how you describe them together. They were perfect together and they liked each other right?
It is your story and of course you can do what you want with it but I want to be honest and I must say that I didn't like how you separated those two in the end. I mean they both survived and I was so happy that they could finally be together(I thought that one of them would die so I was relieved) and then I read the last chapter and I just couldn't understand why they weren't together anymore.. As I said I might missed something but it just doesn't make sense to me.
So I dont like the last chapter at all but all the previous chapter were amazing and I didn't regret reading them.
As for for the sequel I dont thing I will be staying, I might check it out of course but I prefer to read stories that Hermione and Tom are together.
You are a really good writer with unique ideas and I want you to know that I really respect your work. Everything I wrote above is just my opinion and it is strongly affected by my obsession with tomione and my dislike to see other people getting between them. I just love that couple so much, I think they compliment each other so well and it makes sad when their romance and affection dies in the end. I just love good endings and an ending that Tom and Hermione aren't together is just so sad to me.(When I read about Hermione married Victor you kinda broke my heart, I wont lie. But at least she didn't married Ron which I dislike tremendously.)
I hope I can see more stories from you in the future.
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
Loving this alot
Glorious Ordeal chapter 25 . 2/21/2017
The ending disturbed me to say the least. It's supposed to be a Tomione, not Hermione/Krum. Just ew.
FeelingsInVitae chapter 25 . 9/11/2016
WHAT!? HERMIONE AND KRUM!? I got to say this ending was disturbing at the vary LEAST, Tom Riddle still being "the bad guy", Hermione with Krum, EVERYTHING! But...it was unexpected and I usually have a talent with guessing the endings of books and fanfiction. And I like unexpected endings they're a lot more fun than expected ones. I got to say the plot was amazing and the way it was written was even better, it enhanced the story. Truly.
Life and Love,
FeelingsInVitae
GlowDust7501 chapter 25 . 8/21/2016
Oh my god... Is it finished? It can't be finished. This story is amazing
Shan84 chapter 25 . 3/28/2016
Hiiiiii 3
I'm feeling a tad nostalgic and wanted to reread some old Tomione faves. I've spent the long weekend catching up on this little gem! And I loved going back :-D
As you know, I have always loved your Tom. He is just the epitome of evil with that dash of sarcasm that we adore so much. You (and Serp) were the first Tomione writers I read (back in the "early" days) where I would think "yes, that's exactly how I'd imagine Tom reacting".
And I've always enjoyed the way you've explored Hermione's dark side. Too often she's Mary-Sued to death and people forget how flawed she really is.
So thank you, my dear gutter companion (lol), for writing this so many moons ago. Lots of love and chocolate for Easter xo
Guest chapter 25 . 1/6/2016
That was odd. After everything else was well executed this last chapter seems really disconnected from the rest of the story. While you kept Riddle and others in character, Hermione was completely off, Krum? Of all people? Anyways this was a really great fic although I honesty wish I hadn't read that epilogue.
Anna chapter 25 . 12/3/2015
Interesting ending. I was expecting a more traditional HEA, but it's always good to shake things up a bit. I liked this story. I can imagine the theory becoming a headache for you to plan out at times, but the execution turned out nice.
Amethyst Pheonix chapter 25 . 9/29/2015
I think this is the 3rd or 4th time I've read this fic and goddamn it is so good.
Abbey Riddle chapter 25 . 9/8/2015
ended weird. other than the weird, "I'd follow this man to the end of the world" to "marrying krum while blood bound to him and not giving a shot about him" this was absolutely fantastic. But last chapter was trash.
Owlfur chapter 25 . 7/30/2015
That was amazing! Crazy! There is a second one right? Right!? I feel really bad right now because 25 chapters and I didn't review! I feel like the worst person ever. What was with Hermione's eyes flashing red? What did Tom do? Well I must check to see if there is a number two. Good bye your greatness of Tomione.- Owl LeStrange
HelenaVonValsa chapter 12 . 5/20/2015
You write extremly well and I like how you portray Hermione as a strong character who doesn't take sh** from anyone! It kind of reminds me of the story 'harry potter and the methods of rationality' bcs of the humour :-) the way you describe Dumnledore's lesson is really cool! Feels extremly right and I had to laugh :-)
Q-asta chapter 25 . 3/15/2015
i don't understand, i'm a bit confused...
ItY'girl chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
This is the second time I'm reading this story, and I did not realize until I started it. Still, it was quite some time ago, and I don't remember much from it. What I do know however is that you have a knack for making amazing plots, so I'll stick to it for the second time :D
StoppedForGood chapter 25 . 12/6/2014
I really like this story. It's not only well written, it is also captivating with lots of unexpected twists and turns. It makes you want to read more. Thank you writting and sharing it with us. :)
550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »