Reviews for Masters of Manipulation
lisiegirl chapter 11 . 9/18/2007
Wow. Things are getting really intense! And Voldemort has a sort of affection for Hermione, even in the future! I wonder how that works out. And it was Hermione who saved harry in the first place! But now harry has her slitherin scarf, is that going to have any affect? Is she going to run into him in the future? Is he going to remember her? I'm sure the lulliby has some sort of signifigance. But even when Voldemort told her to not meddle... ugh! time travel is so confusing! I still love it though! Great chapter! I have an unbelievable about of questions that I know will be answered in time. I'm just impatient is all. DAmn! Oh and not having a beta... psh! Your writing is just fine! No worries here! Keep up the good work! Update soon!

-Lisiegurl
Vanikoro chapter 11 . 9/18/2007
Tee hee. I'm going to have that mental image haunting me for a while. I can so see a disgusted Tom Riddle holding out Harry the toddler. I was rooting for Harry to pee on him or something.

I didn't guess that as the time they would go to, but that was rather interesting, especially her conversation with Voldemort.
blindfaithoperadiva chapter 10 . 9/17/2007
Ah, he question ... I like your story. I don't cary or notice that many mistakes or anything. So please, post to your heart's content. I know I'll be happy. Heh

Fabuloso chapter, as always. I thought it was interesting how Hermione was able to feel how Tom felt and he was a little unnerved by that. Hee hee ... Wonderful.
killtheenviousmoon chapter 10 . 9/17/2007
wait, was this the non-beta-ed chapter? because if it was i didn't notice a thing. amazing as usual. i really don't mind if you don't have a beta because in my opinion, stupid grammar mistakes won't take away from the amazing entirety of the story. so keep on posting!
Sammie chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
LOved it so much..You better hurry in posting the next chap... D
Sammie chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Whoa, hey!..This story is so nice. Awesome, you are a really great writer and you were able to connect your story to the deathly hallows! Please continue to update.. .
rayon.de.soleil chapter 10 . 9/17/2007
dont wait for your beta. i dont see why u need a beta anyway,yr writing's good enough without one. i only noticed a few mistakes. plz just carry on posting asap. nice story btw.i dnt think ive reviewed yet x
Bamboolotus7x5 chapter 10 . 9/17/2007
Good chapter, but I was wondering if hermione needs the other two books why doesn't she just use the book and go back in time and get them? I think due to their mistrunst in each other they won't find either of the other two books. or may be Tom will find one of the two and hermione will find the other, and they won't tell the other.
lisiegirl chapter 10 . 9/17/2007
Oh dear lord. What has she gotten herself into now? That was a great chapter! I thuroughly enjoyed the moment. lol but I'm kind of confused on what exactily the binding spell did to them. So she can feel what he feels? Is that pretty much the sum of it? Then he should be able to feel what she feels too, right? I think she should stun his ass and then give him a feel of what living is truly like! bwahahahahahaha! I can' wait to see what happens next. I think not having a beta reader is just fine. You said you could always go ahead and fix them later. Besides a lot of people want to see what's in store for us next and if I were you I wouldn't want to lose my momentum with this thing. Trust me. I'm a master at obtaining writers block. bleh. Anyways. Great chapter! I hope you update soon! Keep up the good work! :D

-Lisiegurl
shyraven29 chapter 10 . 9/17/2007
i do not mind the story not being betaed
Magick chapter 10 . 9/17/2007
Evil! Cliffhangers! *hops around, waving hands* No no no, Tom can't just.. just snatch her up like some sort of villain. Oh, wait, I suppose he is a villain. Alright! Butt hat doesn't mean he has to act like one *very shift look*

I like the fact that there are still two books totally missing. Tom has the blood bind over Hermione, but she has that knowledge that he doesn't. Only time will tell which of the two proves to be the most useful

And the scene with the possession? Yeah, thats a good enough word for it.. Brilliant. It's the first time you feel any sort of sympathy for the prat, even though he does a great job of making you regret it later.

Bravo bravo! And I cant wait to see more! (especially since I know it's already been written!)
Vanikoro chapter 10 . 9/17/2007
Another lovely chapter! Sorry I don't have strong advice on the beta issue. I prefer correct spelling & grammer, but if you need the reviews, than go for it. Whatever you are comfortable with, it is your story (and a good one at that)!
Raven217 chapter 10 . 9/17/2007
Well, well, well...what a mean cliffhanger! Ah...You are tortering me *lol* All in all its another completely fascinating and interesting chapter. Finally weve got some explanations..*grin* Pity, that Tom does not react more angry but stays annoyingly calm when Hermione tells him about his mistake with the vow. *sees a beet red, angry, contorted face before her inner eye * ;-)

So, because of the blood-binding charm he is now able to melt his own soul/mind/spirit with Hermiones? Does she really experience his inner darkness? Probably she should let HIM experience HER inner light in return? Would be quiete uncomfortable and disturbing for him, I guess...tee-hee...

And a petrified Tom, rigid as a piece of wood on the floor...Muahahaha...lovely view!

Now, Im really looking forward to where both of them are traveling. I think, they end in the present again, of course..

Wohohohh!

Oh, and by the way, I absolutely dont mind the "non-beta-readed" chapter- Im just addicitve and want to read the next chapter as soon as possible :-)

cheerio!

Raven
beanie chapter 10 . 9/17/2007
non-beta-ed is fine. The quicker I can read your work the better :D
lisiegirl chapter 9 . 9/16/2007
I am stunned. I... I want to know what's going to happen! ah! I love this story! I absolutely LOVE this story! I really like the relationship that Tom and Hermione have. I've never seen such a dynamic set up between the two characters before. So... I understand that he uses her to obviously get what he wants (I can't imagine it any other way), but there's obviously some sort of tension... do I dare say it... sexual? yes, no, maybe? I donno. But there's something there. It's like an abusive, Love, Hate, partnership/love interest. Is it just me, or is Tom's teasing "mockery" his sick and twisted way of flirting? I donno. I'm just tossing it out there... maybe we'll see? Please update soon. PLEASE!

Lisiegurl :]