Reviews for Masters of Manipulation
Raven217 chapter 7 . 9/6/2007
Well, actually, when I think of the netherlands I just remember some lovely summerdays spent in Amsterdam with a friend of mine. Really loved it. :-) There were no "cheese-heads" at all...*wink* But I can tell you, there are lots of them in Germany... :-( Im sort of in a "war" with my country at the moment, oh well, not the first time though..

Back to the story: EVIL TOM! Evil, evil... Well, thats him as we like him..better than being some kind of "softie"...uh

I also like the idea of founding kind of a "order" to help Hermione. Minerva rulez!

Oh, btw, Im drawing a picture of Hom and Termione...eh, Tom and Hermione (I should go to bed now, it is getting late *LoL*). Im going to upload it on my own homepage and wanna ask you, if I may dedicate it officially to your story? Its not quite finished yet, maybe sunday night..

Hope I can write a review for the next chapter on time, cause Im going for a nice weekend trip to my !

So long ;-)

Raven217 chapter 6 . 9/4/2007
Wow, a lot of action in this chapter...love it! Youre updating so often, its a good thing that I check on your story every afternoon anyway..:-) Fascinating - as Ive already written ( and truly meant it) Tom and Hermione ending up in her own present, together with Ron and Harry on the dragon. I really started to laugh when I tried to imagine Rons face at the sight of Tom Riddle... And I just started to wonder what would happen next between the Trio and Riddle,when Hermione and Tom already were on their way back to the past. Breathtaking. Ah, the whole plot makes me . *grin* Cant wait for more..

greetings from Germany

Emriel chapter 6 . 9/4/2007
... Lovely. You skipped a lot of stuff there... care to fill in the details? Why did Tom manage to crucio the girl and how the hell did she have the burnmark... and all those intriguing stuff.

Anyways... sorry about the idiotic question for the past chapter...

ja
blindfaithoperadiva chapter 6 . 9/3/2007
Oh wow ... Wow! I love it! BTW, this is a very unique fanfic. I think I might just read it all over again. I'm serious. There's some stuff I might be confusing with other fanfics and I wanna be sure that's not so.

So, how did they both get back to 1997? Actually, i might just read the previous chapter and find out. But, how both of them?

Stupid Riddle ... Having to ruin everything ... Gr ...

This is great. Keep up the wonderful work.

herpherpderpderp chapter 6 . 9/3/2007
I love how you've made this chapter canon, but not canon! It's super cool. keep up the great work.
Raven217 chapter 5 . 9/3/2007
Hello again!

Wow. Just wow. Your story is so breathtaking and full of imagination. Thumps up! I love it, that the four founders are involved in this story, in the background at least. Four books written by them, four different kinds of power, Hufflepuffs diary...thats so fascinating! I also appreciate that Hermione and Tom are very much in character, makes the story much more believable. *smile* Will there be a kiss between them at some point?

However, keep up your excellent work . And never ever leave this peace of work unfinished, promise me? :-)

animus nocendi chapter 5 . 9/3/2007
I really liked your ideas, you are so creative. I would never think of something like that. I cannot believe that your main language is English, your vocabulary is truly good. My main language is not English either, and I hope I can write as good as you. Please continue writing, you're an amazing one at that.
random-lemon chapter 5 . 9/2/2007
M...I loved it. I really enjoyed that 'in a race to control the universe' line. It made me chuckle. I can't wait for the next chapter. It's so exciting!

thanks

random_lemon
blindfaithoperadiva chapter 5 . 9/2/2007
Do you have any idea how painful for me it is to sit back and know that I can't turn the page? I'm screaming! I'm crying! I'm being Crucioed!

I'm a woman, by the way. Not brave, but stupid. Heh ... I still find it amusing that Tom was hoodwinked like that. And, I think it was commical that he and Hermione were arguing with one another inside Hermione's head.

So, I don't get something. Maybe we aren't supposed to get it yet? Was it really Slytherin who spoke to her inside the hat or was it Voldy/Riddle? Is it that Slytherin wanted to protect muggle-borns? If it is Slytherin, is he really just trying to trick her? What the devil is contained in Slytherin's book? I mean as far as literature goes. Tom can read it now? How is it that she was able to activate it when she isn't an heir of Slytherin's? Did Voldemort send it to her and make sure she would go flying back in time to leave Harry alone? Ah! My own questions are driving me mad!

herpherpderpderp chapter 4 . 9/1/2007
oh. dear. god. AH! damn this cliffhanger! update really really soon please! :) great chapter, nice work.
rachhulk chapter 4 . 9/1/2007
omg what a cliffhanger! that is terribly mean! and i cannot wait for the next chapter!
Emriel chapter 4 . 8/31/2007
LOL... that was great. But aren't there sensors around the school - usage of dark spells and such?.. kya. i dunno.
blindfaithoperadiva chapter 4 . 8/31/2007
Am I such a bad person for having just laughed maniacally at that last paragraph or two? Moohahahahahahahha!

I love this! Thank you so much for updating. This just keeps getting better and better. I'm dancin' in my seat, woman, you better update soon! My world will come crashing down upon me, and you don't want that, do you? Lol Might that weigh rather heavily upon your conscience? Heh ...

Seriously, though, that was a great update.

Raven217 chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
Wow! I recently discovered the fascination of Hermione/Tom and just tried this story out..and havent been disappointed so far. Quite the opposite: Its absolutely gripping and well written. I love the way you discribe Tom, I really can see him like that when he was young. :-)

Btw, the " had heard." just made me laugh! So cool...

Cant wait for more!

Mr.Sparrow chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
OH I just love Hermione and Tom! Great job! Update soon!
550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 Next »