Reviews for Masters of Manipulation
Night Aurora chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
Oh, very interesting. Delightful chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next!

The whole thing about the two books... Very curious.
herpherpderpderp chapter 3 . 8/28/2007
no! 20 pages? that is really unfortunate. In any case, good luck in retyping your chapter! This is a fantastic story as I can see so far. looking forward to the next update :)
blindfaithoperadiva chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
This is an wesome story! I love it, and it's so ... I wouldn't say current, but you know what I mean. It's very real-esque, and I sound like an idiot so i'll go now, but I love the story and hope to hear more of it very soon.

Cristina
Dadaismo chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
Hey! good fic so far! go tr/hg! woo!
Emriel chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
This was another interesting chapter. Hmmn... my idea of Salazar was always crude... but either way... maybe he wasn't that bad.

I dunno.

I'll hold off my other comments after a few more chapters - just to see what her role would be and what exactly would she be doing in "balancing" slytherin...
killtheenviousmoon chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
wow, now i'm addicted. this story totally rocks. and for english not being your native tongue, you write amazing. even better that i do! seriously, i love the way you portray hermione and tom. you stay true to rowling's characters, while experimenting a bit (which i love). when hermione was playing the wealey-inspired tricks on the slytherins, i couldn't stop laughing. and even, just the plot. finally, no time-turners! the idea of the 2 books, eternity and infinity in time, is pure genius! the plot is so exciting and i can't wait for the next update.
Haydees chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
Another great chapter! I'm loving the storyline so far, and the sorting hat episode was hilarious.

I can't wait to see where you go with this!

Keep up the great work!

Haydees
Hajnalmadar chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
That's a very promising story so far, just try to keep Hermione in character please -personally I prefer Hermione, than a Mary Sue :)
Haydees chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Loving it so far! I hope you'll add more soon.

Great job! I love that you incorporated real events that happened in DH into this story.

Cheers!

Haydees
Emriel chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Now that was very nice. I can't believe how Tom wasn't able to figure that out though but nevertheless... who could the old friend be?...

I'm interested