Reviews for Masters of Manipulation
Catalina chapter 25 . 9/3/2014
You evil git! What do you mean, "To be continued?"

Omg this was awesome! Thank you :)
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Love it
NHEE chapter 25 . 2/14/2014
Oof! I knew it! Sheesh though, just cuz I knew it didn't mean I wanted to see it :P He still does love Hermione though doesn't he? Or did he never?
JasperWhitlockIsTheStud chapter 25 . 12/31/2013
So. Bloody. Brilliant.

I have just one sadness, Tom can't love can he? :( I thought that maybe just maybe that Granger changed him but I guess it's just her emotions that ignited it through Blood Bond. A romantic part of me wishes that even tho it may have been began from Hermione, I mean he still loves her from his side. Crazy eh?

Anyway, on to the sequel! Totally loved this new book coming together idea. Tom/Hermione are AMAZING pairing. Even as twisted as this one was. I really enjoyed the part where he tried to save Hermione from all angles *swoons* yet I love your dark Tom! That's his TRUE nature. I don't enjoy soft Tom!

Thanks for the brilliant work :))
fantasytown chapter 25 . 12/28/2013
Love it!
Need I say more?
Potterhead chapter 25 . 11/29/2013
Write a sequel. Now. I loved this story, this is the story that has the best plot with the most realistic characters, and Tom Riddle is still evil, causing it to be even more realistic. You have to write a sequel! Thank you for making my day!
Pelspen Love chapter 25 . 11/25/2013
Such a great story! I love it :) Kudos for your work.
mieke chapter 25 . 9/7/2013
OMG I DIDNT KNOW TERE WAS MORE OMG THAT WAS THE BIGGEST RELIEF EVER SHIT
mieke chapter 25 . 9/7/2013
how dare you
nonbinary.slytherin.babe chapter 21 . 8/25/2013
Woah! That's a LOT of deja vu! And am I the only one who was extremely confused when they were discussing space and time with the whole Beginning and Result thing, and that whole bit about changing the Balance to achieve a permanent result? I know I got sorted into Ravenclaw, originally, but that was rather bewildering. It's no wonder they're both considered the brightest of their respective ages!
areyousiriuslysirius chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
This is really cool actually it is AWESOME that was a really clever plot twist taking them forward into time ... Love this! :)
MissMalibu chapter 25 . 4/9/2013
Hey there,

I just finished reading your story... it merely took me 3 days.. i just couldnt stop reading...

I just wanted to tell you something you probably already know: Youve got a bloody brilliant mind!
Really... Thank you so much for this story... Ive read many fanfictions already but this one is easily the best one.

There are so many twists in this story and i really loved the theoretical background you provided for the books!
I liked to way you kept Tom the villian in the end... 3

To me your a genious and im actually a quite arrogant person... id never say something similar to just anybody;)

keep on writing- you really do have talent!

Yours Amber
Aisha04 chapter 25 . 3/12/2013
Great story
Relent1ess chapter 19 . 3/7/2013
This is probably my most favorite chapter out of the whole story. One of the things that I love about MoM, is that they can visit different points of time in the canon universe, but this is my favorite. I also loved the first time when they went to the night when Voldemort's body was destroyed. In this story I believe that Hermione's characterization is perfect.

This is one of my most favorite parts of this chapter:
"Hermione felt this was all a very disturbing visual. And the more she thought about it, the more disturbing it became. Voldemort was having discussions with himself and, apparently, none of his other parts agreed with his assessments. She could feel the conflicting emotions that voiced their ongoing disagreement inside of her, even though she could not understand a word of what they were saying. And Hermione felt it was like watching a Multiple Personality Disorder in the flesh; not that she couldn't think of a few other psychiatric labels that Muggles would use to lock him up in a secure treatment facility permanently."

ROFLMAO! I swear I love that.

A while back I had asked if there was a place on the forum to ask authors about things in their story. This was the chapter I wanted to ask about. The potion being the main question. I had gathered from what both Voldemort's said that basically the potion would either sever their connection to each other to some extent or dim it somewhat. But when you said this:

"Oh, and what was it supposed to do?' Hermione asked, remembering she had not got an answer to that question yet.

She was still somewhat concerned about it, even though she felt nothing out of the ordinary. Hermione had been certain when she drank it that the potion was a significant health risk. The way it had felt when it burned inside of her told her that much. Tom paled a bit further due to her question, and he did not answer her question nor looked her in the eye. He pulled her wand out of his pocket and handed it back to her, along with her beaded bag. Hermione did not push the matter further. She was now certain the potion had been unhealthy, maybe even lethal, and somehow, it had not worked properly. But why?

Tom, silently, twirled her around and grabbed a hold of her waist, but as he activated Eternity in Time he said something rather peculiar to Hermione. 'I'm glad it didn't work properly,' he whispered in her ear. 'I would have missed your annoying, bossy demeanour a lot.'

So, I was wondering, if Tom paled and then later on said he would have missed her demeanor, did that mean that she would have been completely emotionless or something (that is if she lived, because the potion was not a healthy potion)?

Oh my other question I wanted to ask was did Nagini suggest eating Hermione when they both screamed no at the snake? I assumed that is what she had suggested. Also did Nagini call Hermione a bitch or something when she left the room. I know she called her a name, and Hermione arguing with the snake was hilarious, and I figured it was either bitch or whore or something along those lines.

Anyway, I know these questions are probably stupid, but I have always been curious about the things that occurred in this chapter. Which was a lot. I mean Voldemort traveled around while they both were unconscious, the potion, and other things. Volde was one busy man the night of his resurrection. Anyway, I hope these are not too annoying of questions. I mean you left plenty of hints about what the potion basically does, I just want to know what it was supposed to completely do, if it had worked. Thank you for a wonderful story. I love this story. Anyway, enough of me rambling...

Amiee
quillstrike chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
i seriously love all of your tomione stories
i can't wait to read all of them! :)
550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »