Reviews for Masters of Manipulation
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
SQUEAL! Oh my gosh this is beyond perfect. My life has suddenly found a new purpose. Why have I never realized the delicious goodness of Tom/Hermione? Gosh, their chemistry is just sizzling here. The logic is sound, and I've never felt so secure reading a fanfic. You've taken care of every possible loophole, closed every possible plothole, found logical and reasonable explanations for everything, and kept everyone so, so, so brilliantly in character. I've read a bunch of similar stories where Hermione is too hysterical, Tom is almost cartoonishly villainous, and it doesn't work. But here oh gosh does it work. Right from the moment you started describing the locket's effect on Hermione, I knew you were good. Alright, enough gleeful rambling. On to the next chapter I go!
Kaien Brief chapter 25 . 8/23/2012
loved it... until she married Krum :(
TooManyNicknames chapter 25 . 8/4/2012
O.O Oh my...while I'm not entirely a fan of the epilogue I must say that the story itself was absolutely amazing and a true pleasure to read. Looking forward to seeing where you take this story IF you do indeed continue it.
Meisa-tan chapter 25 . 7/10/2012
Wow. Well, it was great, at the same time sad. I was hoping to see more romance in the story, but I think the adventure part outweighed it greatly. I know there's a sequel to this, but I'm still pretty sad Tom and Hermione didn't really end up together here. Nevertheless, good job! It was quite an entertaining read, I couldn't stop reading chapter after chapter. :)
Sara chapter 25 . 6/9/2012
Omg, amazing!
lupuslady chapter 25 . 5/2/2012
OMG fantastic fic! Loved your writing and the plot was amazing! I will be starting on part two tomorrow but can't wait to read it!
seniorforayear07 chapter 25 . 3/22/2012
NOOOOO! It can't end like that... grrg... so I wonder.. is he doing his because of muggle borns again. Or is it cause he wants Hermione back? I sincerely hope it's the latter. Loved it by the way.. can't wait for the rest...
seniorforayear07 chapter 11 . 3/21/2012
Thanks for clearing that up.. i didn't notice before but I was wondering if that's what the potion did. Make him not a horcrux.. but that wouldn't make sense either... so yea.
granger-riddle chapter 25 . 2/8/2012
Incredible. Wow.
Thrae Elddim chapter 25 . 2/3/2012
Wow... Just... wow. The bit about Hermione's eyes going red intrigues me greatly... I'm looking forward to reading the sequel!

That you used time travel as a major plot point rather than a means to an end pleased me greatly. It was a fresh view point, if nothing else, and I think I'm addicted. :3

Thank you for posting this to share! Happy writing!
Molly Dooker chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I've read this a while back. If memory serves, I loved it.
speechwriter lazy no log in chapter 25 . 1/21/2012
O_O so... awesome... must read sequel... but need sleep...

this is like the most awesomely intricate intelligent plot I've ever read in fanfiction. way to tie it all together, I would've been like "ACK WHICH PLOT THREAD GOEZ WHERE?11 omg"

Nerys, you are the bomb!
Speechwriter chapter 21 . 1/21/2012
And Time spiralled out of control, when Harry James Potter lost his one advantage over the Dark Lord.

OH SHIT.
Speechwriter chapter 17 . 1/21/2012
I nearly just died of laughter. "Vasili" is the name of my old math teacher. *cackles, rolls on floor*
Speechwriter chapter 14 . 1/21/2012
AAARGH! RIDDLE! why did she word it like that argh argh ARGH *dies of nerves*

'You just thought…,' Riddle repeated slowly, like he was testing the words on his tongue. 'I guess we've discovered the origin of all the problems.'

(heeheehee)