Reviews for Masters of Manipulation
Speechwriter chapter 12 . 1/21/2012
OH SHIT THE TIMELINE!

*ahem*

"He was talking rather screeching to the picture of the flirtatious mermaid on the wall."

this image is priceless. Picturing the dude standing there going EEEEGHHHHHHHHHSSSKGRGJKKKKK? hehehehe.

And oh Slughorn, attempting to play matchmaker! I love it when Tom and Hermione have a common enemy; they're so cute when they're hideously angry/frustrated. :3

Addictive! Story! Gah!
Speechwriter chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
Ah, and the plot thickens... love this side of Helga. Those poor Hufflepuffs never get their due respect!
Speechwriter chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
"'I would be honoured to assist you, Professor.' Now, she was sure she was going to throw up.

'And another ten points for your helpfulness.' Yes, she definitely needed a bucket, right now."

DYING HERE. Oh man, you have the simpering!Riddle down to a fine art. And I really love your Hermione - she's so spunky, and the characterization is pitch-perfect. Her thought processes are so spot-on!

*takes notes*
Speechwriter chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Wheeee! This first chapter has me incredibly excited. *rubs hands together* Love your use of the omniscient 3rd narrator - usually I don't like direct exposition to the reader, but the bit where she gets yanked back in time worked awesomely. I'm almost curious what happened to Harry... o_O

Also "'In case you haven't noticed … I am not feeling particularly well at the moment, so excuse me for not kissing your boots straight away and replying,' Hermione said sarcastically." HAHAHAH. I love reading snarky Toms and Hermiones. They make me grin ear-to-ear.

TIME TO READ ON yayayay
Eoeo chapter 25 . 1/4/2012
...E-eh? Wait! What happened between Hermione and Tom that they didn't end up together? Is he evil again simply because she isn't there to anchor him? Ugh, so many questions! Anyways, this was an amazing story, and as always, thanx for sharing! I look forward to reading part 2 soon & catching up!
Eoeo chapter 24 . 1/4/2012
I LOVE the way you characterized the Founders! Salazar & Godric were so hilarious when they were trying to act friendly when Ravenclaw had her wand back x3! It really made me laugh at how no matter how old rivals get, they'll always revert to their old ways, like in the movie Grumpy Old Men :D. This was awesome!
Eoeo chapter 23 . 1/4/2012
Ah! Hermione died again!
Eoeo chapter 22 . 1/4/2012
So how did Hermione and Tom get split up?
Eoeo chapter 21 . 1/4/2012
Whoa! Awesome chapter!
Eoeo chapter 20 . 1/4/2012
This was awesome x3
Eoeo chapter 19 . 1/4/2012
Hm... I'm highly curious about the contents of that potion Voldemort forced Hermione to drink...
Eoeo chapter 18 . 1/3/2012
Ah, so Tom went back in time to prevent Hermione's death x3 coo-el!
Eoeo chapter 17 . 1/3/2012
Whoa! Did Tom just save Hermione in the nick of time? That was great, I mean, wow! Poor Hermione is going to lose her arm though...
Eoeo chapter 16 . 1/3/2012
Ooh! The next chapter will surely be suspenseful! This one was incredibly awesome too, by the way.
Eoeo chapter 15 . 1/3/2012
Is it the power of the bond that is changing Tom or is he trying to manipulate her? Guess i'll find out :3
550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »