Reviews for Dreams Upon the Clifftop
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
1 word-THAT WAS AWESOME.
Oh wait that was 3...meh,who cares :P
Kenta Raikiri chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Kenta: Awww...That was really good!

Medli is one of my favorite Wind Waker characters, aside from Toon Link himself.

Great ob interpretting their emotions, and just getting the overall atmosphere of the moment! I was really impressed!

I hope you continue to write like this!

Kenta Raikiri
nintendosegasonyguy chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Huh, I guess fluff isn't that bad after all.

Excellent job showing a LinkXMedli without any true sign of love between them. I guess friendship isn't so bad. :)
Kana Kemuri chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
THAT IS SO FUCKING CUTE! XD the funny thing is that i always thinking. "Are they gonna kiss? Are they gonna kiss? Are they gonna kiss?" XD lol. such a cute story!
Morto Vivo chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Gah, I really like this story!

Really good job recreating this scene, its realistic and consistent with Link and Medli's relationship.

I will always love Windwaker. 3
Rocky0825 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I really liked this story. It was very well-written. I could almost feel the emotions coming from the characters.

The Wind Waker will always be one of my favorite games. Great Job.:)
muffiekun chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
That's such a nice story...I'm a fan of Link/Medli stories and this one was well written and stuff. Good Job!
Nine-Tails Master chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Aw that was so sweet! There aren't that many Medli/Link lovers in the world. I love this!
The-Couch chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Well, I knew I would like this story, seeing as how I love anything with Ritos in it. Fluffiness, as you have proven your one-shot to be filled with, is a guilty indulgence I secretly love. :) This is good!

I liked your pace, as well. You didn't just try to rush into everything, or make it another romance with only kissing (or the like). Instead, your the romance between Link and Medli was portrayed in quite a more subtle, tasteful way, which I found refreshing.

Just one thing that really bothered me...The formatting of your fanfiction made it quite, uhm, unpleasant to try and read. Normally this formatting would work in "real-life" (so to speak), especially with the use of indentations, but on it is more common to put spaces between each paragraph. I'm sure you know of this full-well, though. :)

Nice work all in all.