Reviews for Wanted: 6th Ranger Sue
Michelle the Editor chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Oh-ho-HO yes. Your English is good, I liked the "fiercly"-even if you didn't intend a misspelling, it fits with the Suethor image-though I'd have put Purple first. I've tracked down fifteen of the creatures already. This fandom is woefully lacking in recognition of Mary Sues, though they run rampant. Any chance of touching on the other types?
Hieiko chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
M.L. Shards chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Haha, it's funny cause it's true! :D
DaemonicKitten chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
OMG! That is SO funny and true! I love it. I think the occassional Mary Sue is ok, but more ofetn than not, they're just like you described. Great work, and I so loved this fic!

Keep it up! :)
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
That was hilarious. I loved it, you described it perfectly. I hate those Mary Sues. I'll be sure to alert the officials.

That was great. The entire thing was perfect, I loved it all.
PrincessBellePrinceAdam chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
OMG too funny! LOL. It's so true. There's this one author who I won't name who's done this to every good looking male ranger, including *my* babies Sky and Mack. Too funny!
GinaStar chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
lol..loved it!
Mandi96 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
LOL! I love Sue parodies... great job, are you going to write another one?
Enigmaforum chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
HAHA. Thank you! All to often I've started to read a good fic and then I get hit with a freaking Mary-Sue! They really do tend to suck the life out of whatever fic you're in. Obviously they like to ignore whatever happened in the season and don't care that those poor boys they try to put themselves on have love interests already.

Thanks again this definately amused me and made some excellent points! Kill the Mary Sues!
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I'm suddenly very glad I outgrew my Mary Sue writing stage some years ago and I wish I'd never inflicted them on the fandom in least those days are past me now.
Amanda chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
THANK YOU for this! Too many times I have started reading a promising story and BAM! I get hit with a Mary Sue. She's certainley dangerous and I will keep my eyes open for any that might pop up in future stories. Good job on this description.
Guardian of Hope chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Priceless, lovely, perfect.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Good one. But you forgot about the emerald eyes. They always seem to have emerald eyes...
Izout chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Well, I'll be sure to keep a good ook out for her.