Reviews for Glimpses of Magic
firelordazulas chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Oh my gosh, you've read the Black Magician Triology too! I love those books! I quite liked your series of drabbles. They were well written and quite nice :)
selina chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
oooOooo

it is so amazing! perhaps it is due to the fact that they were short one-shots. a little messy with snips snaps (:
MorphineSunshine chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Wow...that was a lovely collection.

I wish you'd update.
Rumored.Girl chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
its a good story, but its kinda confusing at times.
DragoonG chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Lovely collection! "Night Talk" and "Practice" were particularly nice, but that last drabble was priceless. How I wish Akkarin didn't die!
phantome101 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
love it...
teresa130 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
First of all I want to thank you - because I would probably never have read the BMT if it wasn't for your stories!

You see, by reading your stories I have come to value your work and your opinions on different authors - because whenever I read something you have suggested in your journal (e.g. "Pet Project"), I realize that we have quite similar tastes in literary works.

When I saw that you had written two stories based on the Black Magician trilogy (which was completely unknown to me at the time), I did some very minor research on Google and then got the books on Ebay. Mind you, I didn't actually read your FF stories (yet), I just saw that you had obviously considered the books good enough to write about so I went ahead and got them :)

Now I am completely hooked and looking to buy The Age of Five trilogy ASAP! And it's not that often that I can say that about an author :)

Now to your stories - though I had a hard time accepting the way Trudi Canavan had chosen to end BMT, I do think it was a good ending - not too sugarcoated, yet leaving room for sequels. However, the alternative which you have written is also very gratifying and certainly a nice 'what if' scenario. I was thinking how interesting it would be if you chose to expand your collection of drabbles into a full-blown work of fan fiction - sort of an alternative sequel to BMT. Right now they remind me of a captivating trailer for a major blockbuster "coming soon", lol :)
Everbloom-Karisa chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
It was a really great collection drabbles :D About time somebody wrote this sort of fic for BMT!
Kasloumor chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I don't know how you managed what with all those short chapters going this and that way and but in the end somehow you managed to write something good and I hope you will continue... I will be looking forward to reading more.
AzaleaDatura-in-the-Folly chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I love it. Keep it going. It's different and interesting and written in a completely new and personal style. Amazing. Ramona-Theta