Reviews for When Stakes Meet Capes
crimsonpath chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
Please update this ! This is very good!
Kairan1979 chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
I'm getting tired of Xander's monologues. Even if he is right.
How about some action for a change?
Morgomir chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
Great story. Keep up the good work.
GeorgeTobor chapter 7 . 9/28/2011
A good start, but only a start, when will there be some action?

A fight between a cape and a vamp or Xander and Bats, Slayer vs Amazon, something...

Or you could do romance, Xander attracts unusual females, so how about him and some heroine?

I'm really looking forward to where you go with this.

Thanks for posting.
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 7 . 10/31/2009
I definatly hope you come back to this looks like its going to be pretty good and I really want to read more of it!
getaiyou chapter 7 . 9/2/2009
This is totally bizarre to me. I mean, come on Gotham. But that does not mean that I didn't enjoy it. I did. It was just weird in a sense. However, that just means that I am really looking forward to updates. I cannot wait to see how thing turns out to be.
Murphyangel chapter 7 . 8/16/2009
Fantastic story! I can't wait to read more!
Snake of Medusa chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
Xander didn't wash his hands-oh, noes! Great story, can't wait to see more Scooby/Supers! interaction. Hope you can update soon!
skabs chapter 7 . 7/23/2008
oh... burn!
Angel Slyth chapter 7 . 7/15/2008
Oh I can really see Xander facing off against the JLA. They have no idea what hit em. Very well written, the story flows forward without any obvious hitches. Well done.
Getzeye Dragon1 chapter 7 . 6/13/2008
An awesome take on Xander post series. No fear...shown that is..keep on writing.
fireangel1423 chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
I really like this story.

I love how it is about Xander.

Love it, keep writing!
Scilen chapter 7 . 4/29/2008
I love this story, its awesome but im not really fond of the whole holier then thou attitude that Xander and the watchers give off. I mean these guys arent fighting enemies they can just kill and forget about ten min later like the watchers are.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 7 . 4/29/2008
Wham bam gorram...Xander just verbally pimp-slapped Batman! He just laid a oral smackdown on the Dark Knight and managed to walk away! Shit...he's got cojones the size of basketballs!

Awesome work here, GargoyleSama! Can't wait for more:D
thsunami chapter 7 . 4/29/2008
damn now that was some speach