Reviews for Almost
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Loved it
SetoAngel01 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I'm such a sucker for a Zutara tragedy. I think I'm a masochist in that sense lol. Anyway, this has to be the saddest one I've ever read. That line, "Please don't take him away from me!" just broke my heart. I love the transition between the flashbacks and the scene taking place. It's very effective and works seamlessly. It just makes it all the more tragic. As much as a happy alternate ending would be appreciated, I think it's beautiful as is. I applaud this and look forward to see what else you create!
FireOpals chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Amazing. Just purely amazing.
Nukumi chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Well, damn. This packs quite the punch.
TanuKyle chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This was sad.

Really, really fucking sad.

Stop writing so damn good!

-yournewreviewdemon.
WonderLost chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
i'm a sucker for zutara and tragedy so finding this story made me smile at first. i'm not much of a tearbender ( ;) ) though when i read stories. when i read this, it was as close as i ever got to tears while reading. it was emotional, detailed and so raw! the characters fitted their usual roles perfectly and i love the last flashback and how you ended the story. the " and in that, she has failed" had me letting out a sob, a sigh and i felt a weight on my shoulder for a moment there like i was actually Katara feeling what you were describing.

A happy-ending would be nice for this story, but i feel the way you have ended it now is the best you could do. Way to go! you're an amazing writer :)
squirttle chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
i almost cried :( very well written
Dreaming 11 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
sniffle...sniffle...TEARTEARTEARTEARTEAR. That was, for lack of a better word, heartrending and poignant.
Meanie chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
EMO
Freakphoenician chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
What?
Asabella chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I have read this a long time ago, but, forget to review, so here I am.

This story made me sob!
Bookshelf News chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
This was beautiful.

It reminds me of those terribly old, terribly sad legends of love like Lancealot & Gwenniviere (i cannot spell, i have no idea if that is right I'm afraid!)

I loved the switching time zone type thing, and the way the rain brought each section togethor was very effective. Anyway, before I start to ramble, ich leibe your writing style. It makes the story choppy but flowing at the same time, everything fits even thouygh its not typically set out.

and I would literally eat my own head with a marshmallow spoon if you wrote a happy ending to this.

literally.

(well, I'd give it a go anyway)
appa-appa-away chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
*sniff* i'm a sucker for tradgety as well. i read this last summer, before i became a member, and just thought, 'hmm, i ought to go back to this and review it, cuz it was one of the worth-while ones'. so i have and i read it again. i came closer to crying last time, but i was still pretty close this time.

you did a great job and it was such a sad fic.

keep it up.

XD

A~A~A
Dirt-the-StoryBender chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
-sniffle- So sad. Y'know what's worse? Listen to Stay In My

Memory by Bim while reading this.
x Krit chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I have to begin by saying that this is the first review I've ever done on this site, so you should feel honored, aha.

And I can honestly say that this story holds an extremtly high ranking regarding some of my favorite works.

-I'm a sucker for tragedy too, by the way.

I especially enjoyed how you switched back and forth between Katara's flashbacks and what was currently occurring- it definitely added an element of suspense that wouldn't have been apparent if you'd just done one long flashback.

Not to mention, instead of just focusing on all of the physical attraction between the two, I liked how you were able to balance this out with humor and structure alike.

Anyway, you're a fantastic writer.

I'll definitely have to check out more of your stories.