Reviews for Almost
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
You very nearly made me cry. Meep!
Onba chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
So sad . . .
Irish-Piano-Fingers chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
God, I love sad endings. Which may be why I prefer re-reading GOOD stories like Romeo And Juliet than going to movies- which without a doubt will have a happy ending. Most times.

AWESOME, may I say, though Katara got out of hand when she was err- Making out/undressing... In the rain... With Zuko...
kehkaa chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Really well written, great concept, good details, and really amazing emotion.

I thought it was extremely sweet and loved the tragic ending. I a huge fan when it comes to bitter sweet tragedies :D

I have to say I loved the last 3 lines, its so poetic and beautiful. It makes me wish that I have thought of something like that while writing.
phoenix236 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Wow, very sad story, but well written. Liked it a lot, even though the ending was sad. Hopefully you will write a happier ending. But it's good to also have some not-so-happy fics out there.
Nagasasu chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Ah, angst. Katara and Zuko's relationship was well-done. The current scenes (the un-italicized ones) were truly heart-wrenching. The rain falling at the end was perfect as well.
bamchickawow chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
That was amazing! Your a fantastic writer! I really loved the flashbacks!
Sweet.Melody817 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
That was so beautiful. It made me cry
NeverDust chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
first week back? me too. Though this was awesome as is, I think we'll all need at least one happy ending by the end of the week. Good luck in school!
Sing Lullabys chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I love it! so sad though!
Rashaka chapter 1 . 8/26/2007

...happy endings are good...?
actafoo chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
It might be just because i have this song stuck in my head, but when I read this story, I thought of 'Hero/ Heroine' by Boys Like Girls. I love this story, AND i adore that song! Great job, but really sad. Poor Zuko! Poor Katara!
pinklen98 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007

sad its not a happy ending but loved it!
Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I think you should keep it as it is even though the idea of a happy ending is tempting. That was really sad though, all the flashbacks. Anyway good luck at college.
Lady.Meister chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
WTF? you can't dot hat to me, jak. you just can't. such a friggin beautiful story, so well put, so amazingly written... and then you kill him. no. no. no. you're not allowed to do that!

(other than that little schpiel, it was a beautiful thing
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »