Reviews for Almost
Fireflies n Bubblegum chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Let me just say - wow. That was gorgeous. Best tragedy I've ever read. I absolutely loved it. You're a brilliant writer.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Tragedy is quite addicting though...But happy endings r nicer!
Sandra Evans chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Oh, college...good luck. I'm in my senior year (technically) but am taking all college courses. And let me tell you, it is hard. Between that, athletics, and debutante meetings, and charity work, I'm too drained to continue writing my story when I actually do get the time.

This story was great, really. I'm a big sucker for tragedy myself, so I really hope that you don't change the ending.

Have fun at college!

K. East chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
That was beautiful. :3 I mean, really, really beautiful. It seems so appropriate to have their memories in there, surrounding the present.

So...yes. I usually can't stomach tragedies like this...but I managed to, and I love it. :3
Kitty-chan1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Hey I did cry to your story. So sad! Cant believe you killed him. Oh well. I was over that fast.
xiayou chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Stupid rain coming too late, and stupid Azula being...well, Azula. Zuko's water bending joke is great. You have written a beautiful short story that did make me cry. :)
Pinky-chan2 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
The end was really sad, but the rest of the fic was so adorable that made my zutarian spirit smile...n.n...
Silver Shadow75 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
T-T so sad!
ohsoxalive chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I think the ending was perfect.

Don't change anything, because this was amazingly beautiful, and I'm such an angst-whore who thinks this was the best damn thing she's read in a long time.

39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3