Reviews for Diversification
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Ryan Evans definitely develops as a character a lot more in the second movie. I have to like it for that alone. In the first he was just Sharpay's comic relief. In the second, he was a full fledged character in his own right, with not inconsiderable talent as a singer, dancer, and director. Being 'on the outs' with Sharpay seems to have been a good things overall, at least for him.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
This is wonderful!
rythem513 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I love this. especialy when he hides behind kelsi. theyre so cute together. lol
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
HA! Loved it! I love Ryan. I really do. And yes, he is his own person. I was so happy they turned him into a real character and not the fake ditz he was in the first one. And while I'm a shipper and therefore I must ship, this nice non-ship fic was great for him. Though I've said it before and I'll say it again, if Troy didn't exist, I'd totally ship Ryan/Gabriella. But alas, Troy does and so it's a moot point. But it's okay, I have fun making up girls for him. ;)

Good work.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
HAHA lmao, that was so awesome! I loved it! Haha, good job!
penny chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
This was so cute and it showed that Ryan really did become friends with the other Wildcats which is why it was one of my favorite scenes. One thing though I always pictured Sharpay dying her hair to match his not the other way around. I read somewhere that they added the clothes switching and Ryan and Chad talking after they finish filming the " I Don't Dance" scene.
fairiekween13 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
This was awesome, but you should think about extending this to where he actually does start hanging out with them more often, and gets his hair un-dyed. Again, this was very good, and I hope to see more soon.
rinimeatballs chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
i read all ur hairspray stories so i was happy to see you had a hsm one about ryan aka jazz square . i love him. your story was great i love how u brought up the hat thing. i thought that was a cute scene in the movie.
beautifuladdiction26 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I liked this. I also agree the only parts I liked were the ones Ryan was in!
somerdaye chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
lol...i wondered what could've been going on when they appeared in each others clothes in the movie xP

and i soo totally agree with you; the only parts of the movie i really liked were ryan's subplot, the implied ryella(yay) and when gabriella was yelling at sharpay...OH and when sharpay was crying...hehehe...

very nicely done though! -favs-
SharpCookies chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
This fanfiction made me happy. I really like Ryan, so well written fanfictions revolving around him win. xP