Reviews for Meanwhile, Back in Archades
yukifuji90 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Laughed my head off! I always thought Vaan was stupid but it only REALLY showed (and to my delight) in this piece! Write more! Shall be waiting to read them. :)
The Green Wolf chapter 10 . 3/12/2008
Wow, I never pictured Vaan to be so stupid!
SquiggleSmurf chapter 10 . 10/24/2007
Yeah, no more ideas from you Vaan! You caused enough problems! I'm sorry to say that I was a little disappointed. I guess I wanted more chaos. Oh well. Nonetheless, I still enjoyed reading your story. It made me happy. _

Alfador:... you're insane. You know that, right?

Alfador, stop that! Okay, keep up the writing and the ideas! Can't wait for your next story!
Mega Mario chapter 10 . 10/23/2007
I read this whole story and I liked it. It's going on my favorites.
Archadian chapter 8 . 10/22/2007
My sides hurt from laughing!
SquiggleSmurf chapter 9 . 10/14/2007
Aw, I was sort of hoping for more insanity for Basch and Larsa, but at Fran and Balthier came in! They better hurry before Vaan blows up the capital! _ Continue please!
SquiggleSmurf chapter 7 . 10/13/2007
Just when things were looking up, SANDSTORM! Loved that!

Alfador: And Larsa in a dress! He sure does look pretty, huh?

Hey, this chapter satisfied my insanity. _ Keep it up!
Trinity Esper chapter 6 . 10/6/2007
I love you. XD

And I just love how Basch and Larsa argue about the stupidest things! My God, Larsa cursed! HA HA!

This is insane, I love it!

I think the best thing that could happen was if Basch somehow tripped on Larsa while they're on their little adventure, and Larsa gets all blushy, things get awkward. Of course, it doesn't fit in a Rated K story, but oh well. XD
SquiggleSmurf chapter 6 . 10/4/2007
Geez, Vaan just seems to screw up everything. What is he going to do next? I love this insanity! Update soon!
SquiggleSmurf chapter 5 . 9/15/2007
Just when I though Vaan couldn't get any dumber, he packs them women clothes... Archades is doomed! Doomed!

However, I don't think I liked this chapter as much as the others. I'm not really sure why. Maybe it's because I wanted more craziness with Larsa and Basch. Maybe it's because I want to see what stupid thing Vaan will do next. Maybe it's because I just want more!

I guess I just want more chaos. I want more ridiculous situations. Give me more of that craziness! And don't make the characters too OOC. It's funnier when they're more in character. But I haven't seen any major OOC, so great! Keep updating! I need the chaos!
darkchild chapter 4 . 9/3/2007
Please update as soon as possible, this story is very good and funny_...
SquiggleSmurf chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
Oh no! Poor Penelo! I hope what I think is going to happen doesn't happen!

Alfador: Hehe! Vaan is such an idiot! Bless him!

I guess the only think I would ask for would be longer chapters. Then again, I usually think that humor works best when it is hit hard in shorter amounts. Then again, I guess it depends on who's writing the story. Anyways, try to make longer chapters. If not, just keep doing what you're doing. It's getting funnier and funnier! Keep up the updates and welcome to my favorite stories list!
SquiggleSmurf chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
This is pretty funny! Wow, I can actually sort of see this happening!

Alfador: Well, that's Vaan for you. Completely clueless about the duties of an emperor.

Yup! I don't see anything I dislike about this story so far, so keep it up! I'm alerting you, so I'm waiting!
Mi Querida chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
omg this is HILARIOUS and thus is going straight to my favorites! I love the plot Vaan came up with to get Larsa on vacation xD I can't WAIT to see his and Basch's response to this - and to whatever havoc Penelo and (mostly) Vaan get up to XDD please update soon~! _
Aviada chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
I like your story and would like to see more:)) Jeez, Vaan's ideas sometimes scary me XD But at least Larsa is going on vacation with Basch :D In my opinion you portraited Vaan and Penelo very well. Vaan is still the same guy like in game and it's nice to see how he cares for his friends. Good luck with writting, and I hope to see more :)