Reviews for The One
xxDare2Dreamxx chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I like that Booth just got it. He didn't act surprised or confused. :]
the 85th writer chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Oh LORDY. That was... unexpected. (And completely awesome by the way). I loved that she was believable despite her impulse to tell Booth something that scary. And also, Booth is awesome because Booth UNDERSTANDS.

A very capable oneshot.
Sarah9488 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
And I'm anticipating it either. I mean the real kiss... She always knew it, she just didn't want to admit it.
Kyizi chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
*flails* I love this!
FanFictionFanatic chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Great- in fact uber great-, but which line from which story indpired this? Next time do mention it, It'll be hard scouring each of your, em... 'vast' stories each time you act cryptic. It's nice knowing the background- good fiction (fan or not) is hard to come by.
Steffili chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
hey there. just found your story and I liked it! Think I musttale some time and go through your other stories as well ;-)
SouthernBelle1871 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
OMG i just read this one-shot and i loved it so great i loved what brennan said to him about her life changing so romantic
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
naw

I'm pretty sure i just fell in love with your story...yup, yup i did.

oh my gosh.

That was just gorgeous.

i really like that they didn't kiss, I like that Brennan admitted that the kiss with Booth would change her life. That was really sweet and really different.

Thankyou for such a beautiful piece of writing.

Em

-xox-
forensicsfan chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Leave it to Brennan to blurt out the truth like that. Loved it.
Kia Grrl chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
*strangling sounds* ah, no...but...they're supposed...how could she NOT...and he... AH! That was mean!
RosesBud chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
I LOVE this. Perfectly them, can just imagine it happening on the show as a 'what might be sometime soon' moment! *favs*
beaglelvr93 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
OH MY GOSH you should so continue this to include that 'earth shattering, life changing' kiss... WONDERFUL FLUFF!

Beagle
Old-Syd chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Hey, this was great!

All the chat with Angela was perfect, the descripcion of the kiss that changes everything was allucinating. I love it.

And the scene between Booth and Brennan was also great, the almost kiss was...I don't know how to say it...Perfect...
DOC3 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Just hoping that somewhere in your brain is the rest of this story - you know, the kiss that changes the world?
Bella-mi-amore chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
this really is deliciously sweet.

Bella