Reviews for Imprinting
LexiJBlack chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This was an absolutley amazing story! Thank you so much for posting this! 3333
Lunar Autumn Redburn chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
That was amazing. You are amazing at writing stuff.
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Hi there! :)

This is so amazing! :)

Poor Jake! :( It's too bad he couldn't be with Bella... :(

Thanks for making this! :)

~ Anitoon3
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Very, very good. Well written.
eva is the name chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
omg that was wonderful!

and so sad :[

you did a wonderful job of capturing jake's mind :D

i loved it
twilightlover333 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I was practically crying by the end, it was so sad. It did sound like Jake though, and I usually prefer it when the characters act like themselves. Anyways, it was sad, but good.
VampsMoonAngel chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
No comment. Mostly because I'm not a Jacob type of fan and... yeah , that's why.
xxMidnight-Rain-Melodyxx chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
aw :( I always liked Jacob ..but I love Edward. lol. It's probably like that for most Twilight readers :) You wrote this very well :) Emotion was just jumping off the page
4eVerXobsEsseD chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
OH MY GOD! that was AMAZING! you are so talented! that must have been his emotions exactly. i LOVE the last line!
Rachel Ann Potter chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
aw poor Jacob.

I felt so bad for him while i was reading Eclipse. Bella was never meant for him though.
Jacob'sgirl chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
This was truly amazing. You got Jake perfectly. Write more please.
medvezhka chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
This is so good. I love Jacob and you got his character down perfectly. This was amazing.

AnnaLesa
Absinthe chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Dang. I hated Jacob and thought he was such a bastard but after reading this...I feel sympathy for him. This story got me all teary eyed but it was so great. Please write more!
Greekchic chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Wonderful! You captured Jacob's emotions and thoughts perfectly! Extremely good. Although I am a die hard BellaxEdward, and I despised Jacob in Eclipse, I almost felt sorry for Jacob while reading this. You got real talent!

-Greekchic
Aleakim chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
W-o-w. I never disliked Jacob but I didn't understand him totally. It was more difficult seeing it froma Bella/Edward perspective. Now I do understand. And I feel even worse for him.

Very good job with this one. Keep wrting like this. It's great.