Reviews for Final Desti-Matrix
Visulth chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
hahahaha... that was really good, i own the Matrix Trilogy and Final Destiantion, and reading this was really good...keep it up, it's getting interesting

Visulth
Aorken chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Lol again with the funny.. good job, hope to see another chappy!
Stormhawk chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
"Er...Well I don’t really. I just said that to scare the hell out of you," the girl admitted.

Loved this line. LOL.

I thought the ending was cool. 'Who cares?' LOL
cybria chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Seems like you didn't put much thought into this, especially from the last line. But if you just wrote it for fun, then that's good too. But it could have been better.

~*Theo*~
Kinch chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
Who cares is right. That last line just says it all.
VirTual InSanity chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
Weird, but good.
The Childlike Empress chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
weird weird weird stuff. what the heck did that have to do with final destination? weird weird weird
Katey-Kinz chapter 1 . 8/10/2001
wow, this story is soooooooo ace, you're soooooooo talented. this was the best thing i have ever read and its so ace and i want a signed autographed copy of this sent to my house, and all your other work too, I will pay good money for this I swear, and i work for a big television company who will turn your work into acadamy award winning tv shows and...oh dear I just realised this is a signed review. Er...hello, I am not flight 180 I am er...her...cousin. Yeah, that'll do. Heh heh heh...suckers.