Reviews for Nightingale by my Pillow
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
it was sweet and romantic. I loved reading it.
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Truthfully, I only clicked on this fic because of the title. It reminded me of Lian Hearn's 'Tales of the Otori' series. xP I really liked how you wrapped the story up and enjoyed it all the way through~ D
kayleigh24 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
loved it!

very good, and the ending is beautiful!

great!
robpat chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This is alot different from the rest of the Harry/Draco stories out there. I thoroughly enjoyed this. At first I was a bit wary, but you came through. Very well done, my love :D
Cheska chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I thoroughly enjoyed your fic. They have small escapes from life. Using the muggle world to cover their affair - smart. I wonder how long it can last.

A fun read.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I think it was wonderful, I love a good abiguous ening, and this one was great, I love it
Supreme Dictator of the World chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
this was awesome! :) i kinda understand the title as well but...my mind is messed up hehehe

needless to say, I LOVE THIS STORY! and am so jealous of your writing talents.

ciao!
Kem-liu chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Really great story ! I think it's the way a real relation between harry and draco would be : free, hot, complexe and not too fluffy . Really love your version of their story .
dreamniffler chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I really enjoyed reading this. Both Harry and Draco were written nicely, and it had a certain realism to it I liked. Oddly it reminds me a bit of Brokeback Mountain; which I love. Fantastic job. :D
Shadows of Starlight chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I think that you have a lovely writing style, however, most of your stories seem to follow the same story line. Draco and Harry have a strictly physical relationship, with no real connection outside of it. Granted, it takes one hell of a story to make me believe that they could actually be together, hopelessly romantic fanfictions aside, but still. It seems so repetitive, really, and you seem to be a better writer than that. Not all of your stories have to be morose and philosophical in their manifestation of your message in order to be respected or appreciated. There were parts that I found exceedingly confusing, jumps from one time to another without any real explanation, and I think that could be amended. I think that at times you're trying a little too hard to drown your story in sophistication, and that isn't really necessary. I applaud your efforts, and your tenacity to continue writing, as I hope that you do. I do not seek to offend you, truly, I just thought that I would attempt to offer a little insight. Your words are quite beautiful, but maybe you shouldn't dwell so much on how you think others might interpret your works, and instead focus on what you really want to say. If I'm completely in left field, my deepest apologies, and I do adore your handle on here. Belladonna is a plant I find most interesting. I bid you a pleasant evening, and blessed be. -The Aqua Mirror?
Tachyon X chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Wow that was. . .really good.

I dont even know what to say other than thank you for putting my faith back in DM/HP fics; they've been running low lately, with none of them too good.
Frenchowl chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Liked it!
Mariel Nightstalker chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
This was incredible! It had a very jazzy feel to it, too. You did a great job on the atomosphere and lack of a steady timeline. For all we know this affair could go on for decades...I hope it does. Please don't write a sequel, if you were contemplating it. The delicate structure of this couldn't withstand to be told again.

Draco x Harry is an essentially beautiful pairing that has unfortunately been abused and degraded into a mere mockery of what it could be. This fic restored the beauty of such an affair and made me respect you for being able to create such a thing. It is easy to write cheaply, but very difficult to show something like this to strangers.

Thank you for revealing this to the world.

Abby
Yokosaki chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
You write beautifully. I really love Harry/Draco fan fictions, but lately I have been so disheartened by some stories, I gave up, but tonight I decided to take a second look-I'm *really* glad I did. The little endings to each section were perfect and it felt like everything was thought through. Love love loved it!
englishrainatmalfoymanor chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I was listening to jazz while reading it and it reminds me a bit the quote "Tell me the cool vibration, living your fantasy. illegally sexy.". all in all i really like it ! (: