Reviews for Nami's State
The fic was really good but i sort of have a crush on Nami so i really hated the thought of my namisan getting raped(am not a pervet if you on this site you the pervet)
midnightscar17 chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
You should continue this its good but you should bring them together officially n not bc of wht happened
Guest chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
this was one of the most hilarious fan fiction i have ever read nothing more nothing less
Mishiel-chan Uchihalove chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Ohh i like you fic its so sweeth! :3
Serenity de la Luna chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
Dude. Was she playin him?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
This is AWESOME please make more Nami and Luffy sex scenes xD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I read this whole series and I love how Luffy fucked Nami ;3
miyabi123456789 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
i really love this story
SolarEclipse chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
The money thing was a nice little thing to add in there.
SorlarEclipse chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
I think that's what Zoro would do/say if he saw Nami and Luffy were feeding each other.
SolarEclipse chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Poor Nami. You really know how to make poeple feel for the characters.
Ghotie chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Cool story I was entertained from beginning to end of this chapter :D
EndlessChains chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
This was a very interesting development. I thought it was really cute how Nami would cling onto Luffy. You displayed a traumatized patient very well. You kept in line with the character's personality well, except for Nami but that was understandable since she had a very scary experience. It was very interesting to see how she would recover. The rest of the crew was amusing to read. There was a lot of fluff and it is reasonable to see that they would get used to sleeping together when they have done it for quite a while. Overall, the story was cute and fluffy. I enjoyed every chapter. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
2n2kas chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Let me get this staight... Did Nami really use luffy like a toy to make her feel better and what's worse that she even charged him? And after that she barely paid any atention to the poor guy till the next time she wants to play with him? Ohh come on how's that even fair? She could have shown at least a bit of gratitude (Now i know why Zoro calls her - the devil)
Honeydee chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
i love the story so much, thanks to you now i'm pretty sure i love this pairing. but honestly can i demand a sequel? the ending part for me is too... idk, i'm sorry i'm the type who needs a happy ending in a fiction story after all. i cant take angst very well. but seriously this is nicely written and nicely well done :'D