Reviews for The Taste of Tekka Makki
Tezuka was sooo sweet! :)
angelDC chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
tezuka feeding fuji - *breathe in* that was so cute! hehehe:p
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
THAT WAS SO CUTE! -squeels- Yes, I had to come read your other fics after the last one... -happy-
Jingy5 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
*tear* that was beautiful
Tacuma chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
So cute! It's hard to imagine Tezuka feeding Fuji, but it is so cute! I love it! Thanks!
Apple Snapple chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
-squeals- Your writing style is AWESOME...but a bit abrupt O.o maybe it's just me...I'm kinda...slow XD

TEZUFUJI belong do Dirty Pair.

Hm, the last LONG paragraph was pretty long, and I'd recommend that you'd break it into two seperate paragraphs, cause otherwise people's eyes might hurt a bit O.o.

But, other than that, your descriptions were really good.

Oh, and since I'm a nosy brat I read the reviews page. The "whose long, elegant branches" thing was fine...XD At least...I understood it O.o

Good luck on your multi-chaptered fic! XDD

vierblith chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
A quick note before I gush: -Japanese maple, whose long...- I think that should be -Japanese maple, from which long...- Er. I mean, Japanese maple isn't a person so you can't use 'whose'?

And here comes the gushing (I'm dead when I don't gush about TezuFuji, I think you know that).

Let me quote:Tezuka's request had been something along the lines of, "Fuji, let's eat lunch. Just us," but it was obviously a romantic move, nonetheless. (although in this sentence, you can use 'but' alone or 'nonetheless' alone. they can get redundant in the same sentence.)

ooh! I nod a lot *nods a lot* with Fuji. Haha, a romantic Tezuka!

Another quote: "No," Tezuka replied. He lifted the sushi up and held it over his cupped hand. "But you do."

Tezuka, Tezuka, you love Fuji so much... Fuji says 'I love you ' back. * sighs a lot and dies*

Maa. I just woke up and you made me die, you're so bad. And you made my cough worse too! *coughs a lot* What I really mean is... That was SUPER SWEET! WRITE MORE SOON! I like your writing... so vivid, so detailed. Ah, MORE! MORE! MORE! _

*trying to breath and stop fangirling but waves 'TezuFuji is burning love!' banner* And I want some tekka-makki, too!
Animestar73 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007

I don't think you made them OOC at all. I really enjoyed reading this! xD

Your writing was also very brillent, and i look forward to reading more from you!