Reviews for Paradise Found
Where are the lemons? Damn I only kept up with this story for those. I can't bear it any longer. One, your characters are OOC and immature. And your grammar sucks. Please study English. And please save us the pain in the future by not writing anymore. That would be awesome.
rosieinred chapter 47 . 2/12
It's such a shame you never got around to making a sequel. I see you still write, so I hope you someday find the time. I remember finding this particular story when it was still in progress of being made. I lost track of it because whenever a new chapter came out, I was lost as to what was going on because I had read the previous one too long ago. I'm glad I came back to finish it. I'm not really good at being a critic, because I know my stories aren't up to everyone's standards either. If I had to give any sound advice, I'd say what a lot of people have said. The first few chapters happening all in one day was distracting. Honestly, you're one of my favorite Naruto writers. I don't know if you'll ever read this, but you're the reason I even consider Gaara and Sakura as a thing. My OTP is actually Sasuke and Sakura, but I enjoy to mix and match my parings in Naruto.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
Ok I really tried to give this fic a chance despite the spelling and grammar errors. First of all, it's moving way to fast and it reads like a jumbled mess (no offense). Second of all you need some work on grammar and plot, however; is good. I think that if you took your time to introduce your characters and such, it would make it enjoyable and less confusing to read. Good luck with your other fics.

Kumi
NexVenustas chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
How is Sauske to race her? She has, metaphorically speaking, obliterated his mind. Furthermore, how could he be so stupid as to not figure out what she is doing. Sakura, and everyone else for that matter, seems to be completely OOC. That would be a nice thing to know, perhaps listed in the description bar. Sakura also seems to be extremely OP. She also reveals to much information to everyone. Perhaps it would be better to list some of what she says as her thoughts. The whole story seems to be overtly rushed, making this a rather tedious read, regardless of the pretty amazing plot.
Fluttershy 2059110 chapter 46 . 6/9/2014
Wow. That was plain awesome, I can't find the right word to describe how incredible that was. Great job, both of you. I will totally be reading the sequel!
Fluttershy 2059110 chapter 12 . 5/24/2014
Nice job.
Fluttershy 2059110 chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
Aw! So sweet, great job.
Fluttershy 2059110 chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
That was good, can't wait till the next chapter!
Fluttershy 2059110 chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
Sad, but really good
Fluttershy 2059110 chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
Nice.
Fluttershy 2059110 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Interesting so far. I think i will like this one.
CherryTree230 chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
People can be sick little freaks y'know?
CherryTree230 chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
Temari is so funny and sarcastic, i love her! Bush baby and yoplait...kami-sama where did you even think that up? XD
CherryTree230 chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
Yeah god help whoever goes after her cause Gaara will flippin kill 'em
CherryTree230 chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
Gaara and Sakura's chemistry always makes me shiver great job on that btw :)