Reviews for Blue Side of the Moon
foresttree chapter 5 . 5/16
I just love the way you make the world, and explain it without really explaining it - so it's interesting and yet I don't obsess over looking for inconsistencies. It's just really amazing, the way you do that.
Risukasa chapter 1 . 4/6
A strong start and a very interesting setting. I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapters!
Just a quick nitpicky note I wanted to point out: I find it strange that Kaoru says the hamburger costs only three /dollars/ when they are in Japan, and the currency should be yen.
Otherwise you're going strong, and I'll read on!
TOSoldtimer chapter 5 . 3/17
Great story - but it's NOT FINISHED! Any hope?
kalmaegi chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
Shishou. Damn. That's Kyoto Inferno right there.

"Mine"

And ohhh Kenshin, always possessive, pushy, terribly affectionate and masochistic (Kaoru, only to Kaoru).
UrmixMoonstone chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
Oh come on, a cliffhanger?! Really?! Then again, I really enjoyed ths so I'll let this one slide. But still, a CLIFFHANGER?!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
v.v so beautiful !
Guest chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Scream for me omrk! That made me sooooooooooo just uh I can't wait to read the rest
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Despite all the trouble Jineh caused Kaoru.. Himura should still be grateful to him. The man practically shaved off months of what would have been one very, very long courtship between him and Kaoru.. I'm sure the redhead wouldn't have minded taking the 'scenic' route, but I'm sure sharing the shower and bed much sooner has it's own merit. XD

Very fun open-ended story, as always.

Thanks for the great read!
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Can't really blame Kaoru for being a little too defensive around the redhead.. I mean, he is rather predatory.. XD

Yahiko's in his protective streak.. How adorable.. XD

I was wondering how Sanosuke suddenly started demanding answers from Kenshin, when in the past he just accepted the man's judgement, I guess the illusions made up for that.

Anyway, speaking of illusions since Kaoru's a huntsman, would that mean that whatever Aoshi's illusion does, she'll still be able to look through it?
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Aoshi owing Himura for getting a huntsman in his care? Yes, definitely a crazy idea. If anything Kenshin would sing praises for the stoic Okashira, well a least a few free kills, for granting him full access to his new jasmine addiction.. Maybe he doesn't need that potted Arabian jasmine he ordered after all.

Ah, and there we see Sano's legendary tab.. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Kaoru's luck is really that bad.. To be caught up in trouble on her first assignment. I suppose Himura's apparent interest should make up for that.

So I guess it's an honest mistake from Inoue-san right? What he was assigned with and what he saw was a level 2, when clearly our newly appointed huntsman saw it as a level 8.. I guess she'll be assigned with Himura.. LOL, How come it seems as if he might has orchestrated this?

On Kaoru and Shinomori interaction. I was rather happy that she could somehow read him or at least see the subtle changes, it might have been a promising start barring a redhead and a weasel's territorial tendencies.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Yahiko's such a pain.. I'm mildly surprised that Kamiya hadn't mauled him yet.. I'm sure a few more weeks and they'll get to that.

It's nice that Sano has complete confidence in her kendo. I'm sure our little brat would be a good practice piece for that.. XD

My, my Himura's already staking claim.. or rather being overly nosy and demanding.. XD
YamiLoki chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
Interesting story, as always. Too bad there's no sequel to it yet.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 5 . 8/30/2012