Reviews for Blue Side of the Moon
This is by far the best story you have ever written!
Oh my God I love it! I love it so much! It's amazing this first chapter has me hooked
Noodlez4suppa chapter 5 . 9/14
Loved this!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
I really liked this story, though I feel rather frustrated with how it ended.
Emmalee.Sky chapter 5 . 10/22/2015
OMG. This story, as a whole, was brilliant. I've read most of your work, but this one is something else. I absolutely love this world you've created, and I'm intrigued to learn more. I hope the muse comes through ;)
twistedforest chapter 5 . 5/16/2015
I just love the way you make the world, and explain it without really explaining it - so it's interesting and yet I don't obsess over looking for inconsistencies. It's just really amazing, the way you do that.
Risukasa chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
A strong start and a very interesting setting. I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapters!
Just a quick nitpicky note I wanted to point out: I find it strange that Kaoru says the hamburger costs only three /dollars/ when they are in Japan, and the currency should be yen.
Otherwise you're going strong, and I'll read on!
TOSoldtimer chapter 5 . 3/17/2015
Great story - but it's NOT FINISHED! Any hope?
kalmaegi chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
Shishou. Damn. That's Kyoto Inferno right there.

And ohhh Kenshin, always possessive, pushy, terribly affectionate and masochistic (Kaoru, only to Kaoru).
UrmixMoonstone chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
Oh come on, a cliffhanger?! Really?! Then again, I really enjoyed ths so I'll let this one slide. But still, a CLIFFHANGER?!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
v.v so beautiful !
Guest chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Scream for me omrk! That made me sooooooooooo just uh I can't wait to read the rest
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Despite all the trouble Jineh caused Kaoru.. Himura should still be grateful to him. The man practically shaved off months of what would have been one very, very long courtship between him and Kaoru.. I'm sure the redhead wouldn't have minded taking the 'scenic' route, but I'm sure sharing the shower and bed much sooner has it's own merit. XD

Very fun open-ended story, as always.

Thanks for the great read!
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Can't really blame Kaoru for being a little too defensive around the redhead.. I mean, he is rather predatory.. XD

Yahiko's in his protective streak.. How adorable.. XD

I was wondering how Sanosuke suddenly started demanding answers from Kenshin, when in the past he just accepted the man's judgement, I guess the illusions made up for that.

Anyway, speaking of illusions since Kaoru's a huntsman, would that mean that whatever Aoshi's illusion does, she'll still be able to look through it?
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Aoshi owing Himura for getting a huntsman in his care? Yes, definitely a crazy idea. If anything Kenshin would sing praises for the stoic Okashira, well a least a few free kills, for granting him full access to his new jasmine addiction.. Maybe he doesn't need that potted Arabian jasmine he ordered after all.

Ah, and there we see Sano's legendary tab.. XD