Reviews for Blue Side of the Moon
Cova chapter 5 . 5/17
I love this story! I've lost count on how many times I've read it, but I do hope you decide to continue it eventually.
Cova
Miaishme chapter 5 . 2/3/2017
Dang. It was such a good story. Stayed up an extra hour and half to read it (again). It was worth the dark circles. But the cut-off was brutal. Every time, you got me totally enthralled then that's it. It was like a sucker punch. Bam, no more story. Regardless, it is very well written and the world building was well done. You got a nack for fantasy writing. I know you haven't been seen on FF since 2014. I do hope you would find some sort of muse to start writing again. Rurouni Kenshin is on Cruncyroll if you want to re-watch the series. ;) You got quite the nack for fantasy story telling. If you ever publish books, I'm certainly going to buy them.
A reader chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
I hope Kaoru mellows down a bit now that she's found a job. She's been behaving like an awfully arrogant, spoiled brat.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2016
This is by far the best story you have ever written!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Oh my God I love it! I love it so much! It's amazing this first chapter has me hooked
Noodlez4suppa chapter 5 . 9/14/2016
Loved this!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
I really liked this story, though I feel rather frustrated with how it ended.
Emmalee.Sky chapter 5 . 10/22/2015
OMG. This story, as a whole, was brilliant. I've read most of your work, but this one is something else. I absolutely love this world you've created, and I'm intrigued to learn more. I hope the muse comes through ;)
twistedgunmetal chapter 5 . 5/16/2015
I just love the way you make the world, and explain it without really explaining it - so it's interesting and yet I don't obsess over looking for inconsistencies. It's just really amazing, the way you do that.
Risukasa chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
A strong start and a very interesting setting. I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapters!
Just a quick nitpicky note I wanted to point out: I find it strange that Kaoru says the hamburger costs only three /dollars/ when they are in Japan, and the currency should be yen.
Otherwise you're going strong, and I'll read on!
TOSoldtimer chapter 5 . 3/17/2015
Great story - but it's NOT FINISHED! Any hope?
kalmaegi chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
Shishou. Damn. That's Kyoto Inferno right there.

"Mine"

And ohhh Kenshin, always possessive, pushy, terribly affectionate and masochistic (Kaoru, only to Kaoru).
UrmixMoonstone chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
Oh come on, a cliffhanger?! Really?! Then again, I really enjoyed ths so I'll let this one slide. But still, a CLIFFHANGER?!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
v.v so beautiful !
Guest chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Scream for me omrk! That made me sooooooooooo just uh I can't wait to read the rest