Reviews for Blue Daisies
Triste1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Ooh, I liked this. It was very compelling in its telling. Sarah has matured nicely under your hand, yet still seems to retain her core child-like characteristics that make her so very Sarah. I loved the way you spun an image of a taunting Jareth and a stubbornly defiant Sarah; how it seems to pit will against will, and how Sarah seems to be determined to resist yet hurts a little bit inside for it as well. A beautiful piece. Keep writing and good luck with future endeavors!
Lucifer Hatter chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
OOh, i like this! I'm very curious as to where this shall head! A sequel by some chance? Thank you for writing!
Mystikwriter chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I enjoyed reading this. I've always believed that simply getting Toby back wouldn't be the end of it. Jareth seemed to0 cunning for that, not to mention he didn't seem the kind to be a good sport about losing.
Rogue238 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
This was beautiful.
feey chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Very nice! I hope you continue it! I'm glad you kept Jareth true to form.
Raihu chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Clever and quite lovely. I adore the implicationa that Sarah's active imagination might be a vulnerable chink in the armour she earned after retrieving Toby, and that Jareth is willing pursue her from the fringe of her awareness. Such a good concept, and so well played. Definitely worth the time and effort.
Frek chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Lovely fic, I especially enjoyed the clouds :) If you do write more of this I'd be more than happy to read! Thanks!

The One and Only

Frek
Twil chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Oh that was lovely. I really liked the idea of the dreams and the possibilities...I'd like to see where it goes if you continue.
Burning Touch chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I really liked that. Especially how she acted with the clouds. I wouldn't mind if you continued.
yodeladyhoo chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
That manipulative b*st*ard ! She wasn't naive enough to be unwary and voice that wish for the field of blue daisies, either.

Thank you for sharing.
notwritten chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
You have written a nice chapter.

More please. Thank you.
bruwench chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
What a wonderful short story! I am quite satisfied with it as it stands now, but wouldn't mind seeing where you go with it, should you choose to continue.

I love your portrayal of Sarah, ever the dreamer, adapting immediately to this vision she knows is no coincidence, then recognizing and mourning the glimpse she was given into that which she refused.

And Jareth is equally well done here... the eternal trickster, master of coercion... a bit of evil Jareth maybe (?), just waiting to strike, only too eager to devour Sarah in her moment of weakness.

Good job!