Reviews for Empire
darkplayer35 chapter 13 . 2/8/2012
Very interesting start. It has a ton of potential. Please update soon.
Wolfman-053 chapter 13 . 6/9/2010
Imperial fighters, meet 'Macross Missile Massacre', otherwise known as missile spam, 'MMM', meet Imperial fighters. Bye-bye, Imperial fighters...
Lord Sia chapter 13 . 8/14/2009
Come on!

Update!

Please?

Pwetty pwuease wid sugah and spice?
Gogolu chapter 13 . 3/23/2009
Cool.
DeputyJones chapter 13 . 1/18/2008
Been a fan of this since it started, Big W. I think I can see where you're going with Maw, too. I'm almost positive Renn Volz would be all too willing to help the refugees in orbit establish new homeworlds. He has just the thing to get things started, after all. Though I'm sure a certain 120km testing frame would be of more interest to the Interstellar Commonwealth Navy. It's every Warsie's wetdream to press the Big Red Button on one of those babies, heh heh.
Dax chapter 13 . 12/31/2007
:-).
Warringer chapter 13 . 12/24/2007
noneofurbiznass:

But of course my dear friend. Don't we all do that? And if you say now, you are clearly in denial.

You should try reading Back Home, maybe you start ranting a little more about it about abusing Babylon 5 and Tom Clancy.
noneofurbiznass chapter 13 . 12/24/2007
A star wars cliche crossed with manga corniness? What do you do in your spare time, jack off to hentai in a broom closet somewhere? Seriously, GET A LIFE!
TerraBull chapter 13 . 12/24/2007
I liked it.

Questions and Comments?

Would you be going after individuals such as Tol Sivron, Qwi Xux, and Bevel Lemelisk? Believed to be at the Maw Installation?

If so, could any of them possibly improve any technologies of the Commonwealth/ Empire?

Would they also attempt to go after the creatures that create bubbles to exclude the force? The ysalamir?

Will you include the group known as the Katana Fleet for the Bolo's to play with?

Cont when you can.
James Axelrad chapter 13 . 12/23/2007
its a great chapter. more soonest please.
Zoroz chapter 13 . 12/23/2007
sweet, good chapter :)
rankokun alpha chapter 13 . 12/23/2007
wow looking forward to the next chapter to see the death star go boom!keep up the awesome writing!
Jerry Unipeg chapter 13 . 12/23/2007
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Great fight!
Wolfman chapter 12 . 12/13/2007
Don't tell me, 'The Lady' is quoting Gandalf the Grey?
JC chapter 12 . 12/11/2007
This is Great.

Can't wait to see more.

What are the type of ships the IC Still have in the SW?