Reviews for Sonata
Pinboo chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
Beautiful piece, love the flow of everything!
Anastasia Juliet chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Cute :))))
IMakeTheMonsters chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
im dying. im dying. i think i just willingly gave you a piece of my heart because OHMYGOD WHAT. (you see the incoherent sentences here? i cant even think right now that was so amazing.) wow.
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
In short, they're both idiots. To think that even Yunoki and Tsuchiura (thank heavens her fiance isn't Kazuki, that guy is...too innocent and naive and hopeful) had to push those two together!
Picandy chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Oh my freaking goodness that was beautiful I almost cried I love this I love you and I love this pairing okay. Let me fangirl.
Meepyonnee chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Gosh, I really do love this piece of yours, though I don't know if I told you that before. Your incorporation of musical terms to their situation was done exquisitely, and I commend you for your genius. The transitions between each part were smooth and I can't help but clench my heart with all the raw emotions you made me experience. I read this once a long time ago, but that fact did not hamper the happiness I still possess for these two. I adore this very much.
Aynessa chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
That was absolutely delightful. A stunning piece of writing/art, perfectly paced, brilliantly done (the technical musical words were a fantastic touch), excellently portrayed. Really just too wonderful for words. You managed to write a fanfic that seems more like a song than a story. Absolutely brilliant.
what-a-delicacy chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Perfect. So in character. All those other people who think it's anticlimactic and attribute it to your writing skills? Ignore them. Tsukimori is a dumb bastard who is just dull and can't express himself (: That last "okay" was frustrating but in character, and I loved it. Clever organization of this one shot.
anachronisms chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
brilliant. tsukimori and hino are perfect, although tsukimori's "ice cube" -ness makes it not quite as climactic as i expected, haha.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
You don't really know what goes on in that guy's mind. NO wait, I do. Music, his violin and Kahoko. -snicker-

"Okay."

Tsukimori, you anticlimactic idiot. I'm not asking for sudden dramatic professions of love or some kind of speech or anything like cliche that. But this. This is just pathetic that its so laughable. Damn you, Tsukimori.

But I guess he wouldn't be THE Tsukimori Len if he wasn't like that.

And I'm kind of relieved and amused instead despite my early indignant whining.
Meimei26 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
He is still an "ice cube" here :) That's fine :) Suprisingly, his reaction was just... "Okay"- *Laughs*
Sapphire Ann chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
A rather bland ending, but interesting story line!
aisacchan chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Well done.. I like this story
Seynee chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Oh my God, I loved this! So, so, so much! I've always been torn between Tsuchiura and Tsukimori, but this fic had done justice to both characters so there wasn't any sense of unfinished business. I love it, love the build up, the structure, your characterization, the subtitles (and the meaning each conveys! I play several instruments and I'm glad to say you either did your research or you're just that clever, both of which are good) and pretty much everything.

AAAAGH, this has made me so flaily!
thelovelyvengeance chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
It feels like you were really tired and just ended it suddenly? ?_? Maybe it's just me, because I feel kind of disappointed. I really love this though. I love the way you describe how Tsukimori looks at Kahoko and how he feels. The same with Kahoko. And the almost kiss was my favorite part too. Lol And of course, Len would think she's beautiful even when she's mad at him. He loves her, he has to. :)

Thank you for this wonderful fanfic.